Men should cut off their friends when their first child is born or when he marries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
That's not healthy, jumping from one extreme to another.
Believe it or not, people can balance these things.

Many men are not at home after work and on the weekends. They are in the city and with friends. This is not what a husband and father should do. Once the first born arrives, they should all ties with friends. Its not possible to be a father and not be there for your kids.

It would be OK to have these friends as guests at your home once a year for dinner or for special occasions like wedding. But otherwise they should be cut off the other 364 days a year.

It's unfair to the mothers/wives and children who are neglected by someone who would prefer to be with his friends rather than his own family.

I dont think any marriage would last in that environment hun except build up resentment. You need space

Many men are not at home after work and on the weekends. They are in the city and with friends. This is not what a husband and father should do. Once the first born arrives, they should all ties with friends. Its not possible to be a father and not be there for your kids.

It would be OK to have these friends as guests at your home once a year for dinner or for special occasions like wedding. But otherwise they should be cut off the other 364 days a year.

It's unfair to the mothers/wives and children who are neglected by someone who would prefer to be with his friends rather than his own family.

This is a few reasons why divorce rates are high

I have 6 brothers and all are my good friends .why in the world would i cut them off ? :faysalwtf:

outlander_jamie_fraser_approved.jpg

You're so obsessed with white people! Do you know how medieval Somalis looked like during the Ajuran Empire and Adal kingdom period? They were like royals and Somali women those times were like true Queens not like the pathetic self hating s of today.

Here is a Somali princess ruler of Ajuran Empire. I bet you would want to be like Faduma Sarjelle. Apparently she lived in a massive rich palace in Mogadishu the capital of Ajuran. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faduma_Sarjelle

Look how the Mogadishu look during the Ajuran period.

3a2a39c35aec4c088559c20573ac3787_18.jpg

Here is what an Arab scholar from the medieval times said about Mogadishu.

Ibn Khaldun (1332 to 1406) noted in his book that Mogadishu was a massive metropolis city that served as the capital of the Ajuran Kingdom. He also claimed that the city of Mogadishu was a very populous city with many wealthy merchants, yet nomad in character. He referred to the characteristics of the inhabitants of Mogadishu as tall swarthy Berbers and called them the people of Al-Somaal.[27]

Would you go back to medieval Somalia? :lolbron:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You're so obsessed with white people! Do you know how medieval Somalis looked like during the Ajuran Empire and Adal kingdom period? They were like royals and Somali women those times were like true Queens not like the pathetic self hating s of today.

Here is a Somali princess ruler of Ajuran Empire. I bet you would want to be like Faduma Sarjelle. Apparently she lived in a massive rich palace in Mogadishu the capital of Ajuran. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faduma_Sarjelle

Look how the Mogadishu look during the Ajuran period.

3a2a39c35aec4c088559c20573ac3787_18.jpg

Here is what an Arab scholar from the medieval times said about Mogadishu.

Ibn Khaldun (1332 to 1406) noted in his book that Mogadishu was a massive metropolis city that served as the capital of the Ajuran Kingdom. He also claimed that the city of Mogadishu was a very populous city with many wealthy merchants, yet nomad in character. He referred to the characteristics of the inhabitants of Mogadishu as tall swarthy Berbers and called them the people of Al-Somaal.[27]

Would you go back to medieval Somalia? :lolbron:
When I go to paradise i wanna watch history like a TV show.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
That’s a tad bit controlling. I feel sorry for your future husband, you seem controlling and emotionally needy (No offence).

Most of you commentors of this thread are either dumb or heartless
This poor miskeen sister have either been neglected by her husband or her relationship went wrong. she is trying to vent all the life hardships she went throught the past..she needs sincerely to be consulted and advised about the issues she is complaining about meanwhile u are laughing at her:ummhmm:

Too much of anything isn't good sis. I reckon he'd feel suffocated and would want to run away from his wife at any opportunity given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending