Men should cut off their friends when their first child is born or when he marries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many men are not at home after work and on the weekends. They are in the city and with friends. This is not what a husband and father should do. Once the first born arrives, they should all ties with friends. Its not possible to be a father and not be there for your kids.

It would be OK to have these friends as guests at your home once a year for dinner or for special occasions like wedding. But otherwise they should be cut off the other 364 days a year.

It's unfair to the mothers/wives and children who are neglected by someone who would prefer to be with his friends rather than his own family.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro first you making threads about threesomes, Than you talking about mehr, now you talking about forcing a dude to not hang out with friends.

Your smoking dick fam. Check into rehab so you can become more sane.

I got friends that have kids. We still hang out. Shit sometimes they bring the kid with them too it's Gucci. We be playing 2k while the kid playing with his toys, being unbothered.

Ur evil af trying to ruin friendships and shit.

I always read your posts in Selma and Patty’s voice from the Simpsons :bell:

And foh with that nonsense, I’ll need time away from my four wives and 100 children!

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
That's way too much. Getting ties with my friends is just messed up. You tryna cause a beef for nothing.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't understand why women care their husband's friends when they have more than him. Somali wives basically go out almost every week to marraige cermonies and other parties.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I think @blackbanana secretly found out her husband is a member of this site and now she is trying to advice him as a random stranger to better their marriage life.

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No one wants to be suffocated. How about you cut your friends off before you ask a guy to. And fyi, being an involved father does not mean cutting off one's social circle. If anything it could spell trouble for you. Marriages that last long require 'space'. :mugshotman:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many men are not at home after work and on the weekends. They are in the city and with friends. This is not what a husband and father should do. Once the first born arrives, they should all ties with friends. Its not possible to be a father and not be there for your kids.

It would be OK to have these friends as guests at your home once a year for dinner or for special occasions like wedding. But otherwise they should be cut off the other 364 days a year.

It's unfair to the mothers/wives and children who are neglected by someone who would prefer to be with his friends rather than his own family.

outlander_jamie_fraser_approved.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts