Men of SomaliSpot, do you agree?

If you see a beautiful woman walk past you, as a man you should lower your gaze. I am not a dog and I may be tempted like any other man but I try to lower my gaze. We are not all dogs.

In the first or second situation or in any situation

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

-Surah An-Nisa 4:59

Shouldn't all Muslims, male or female, agree on following that? A Muslim has to follow the Quran. We have to follow what Islam tells us.

@strawberrii
Beauty is such a fleeting thing that it’s not worth objectifying yourself over and losing your sense of humanity/morality overtime, because in a way it’s like a self inflicted desensitization that isn’t far away from being a form of dehumanization. Ngl I would question the intelligence of whomsoever is willing to subject themselves to that kind of ordeal.

Once someone loses their morals I think that overpowers looks they become unattractive..its a human nature bcz alotta ppl will agree they won't marry a hoe even if she quits..once u lose your morals there is no comin back from it

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've seen multitudes of women labeled as "beautiful" in society and almost all of them look horrendous without makeup. I say peel off that extra layer and then we'll decide who's beautiful.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Never quite understood why certain females were revealing clothes to attract attention, and then negatively react to male attention they sought out :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I respect women who use men for financial gains train that man to be a willing slave entering the rat race in order to acculturate wealth just so that she can garnish his wealth legally :salute:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Never quite understood why certain females were revealing clothes to attract attention, and then negatively react to male attention they sought out :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

"Men are sexualising me!" she says whilst wearing a see through tank top and a skirt shorter than my temper.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If you sexy and making niggas pay to smash you are a but if you let niggas smash for free you are also a :manny:

Just don't let your bodycount get too high and you won't be a :manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Selling your body is the definition of prostitution whether visual or phsysical

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
The question is.... do you believe in that?
I mean, men literally do that already. They’ll be like “ooooh she’s fine/thick/sexy/etc but the moment the woman’s like “okay i think i’m gonna take this further”, they call her a . As for whether I think it’s good to basically sell yourself, no I don’t.

Trending