Men in India burning their underwear at HYPOTHETICAL Marital Rape Laws

That’s why I said to Mudug that the sharia doesn’t recognize martial R and that such an attack would be classed as abuse. In that situation, she can take her husband to court for abuse and whilst the hadd punishment wouldn’t be implemented, he can be tried in different ways.
Don't waste your time arguing with that conspiracy-loving Columbian convert. He unironically thinks Michelle Obama is actually a man. Total nutcase.
yes. i been said it. btw it was an aa woman who I learned this from. i was posting about it years ago on a different site and people claimed it's racist to say that Michelle Obama is a man. but I was simply telling people what an aa woman told me. and it's the truth. it is blatantly obvious.

anyways.... it isn't just her. there is a massive coverup of trannies in the media.

Let me list a few.

-Amy Winehouse (Jewish male. tranny)
-Marjorie Taylor Greene (born a man)
-Rihanna (tranny)
-Taylor Swift (born a manz)
-Trump "wife" (the Eastern European "woman"... is a dude)
-JFK wife (JFK "wife" = dude)
-I think Einstein's alleged wife as well....
-Trina the rapper from Florida

I have no idea as to the percentage but imo most celeb hollywood "women"... maybe not the extras but the big stars... Britney Spears.... Beyonce.... Whitney Houston.... I am telling.... you will think I am crazy for now, very likely... but do your homework people, and I think you'll have no choice but to accept I'm right.

not just Michelle Obama. numerous famous "women". Amy Winehouse, Marjorie Taylor Greene, etc.
1713131890513.jpeg

Last edited:
Example, in the past smoking wasn’t understood and was seen as halal by most of the madahab. Now we know the health issues this causes. Now that we know that marital R causes mental and in many cases of physical issues like tearing of the private parts ect, then scholars can create laws that are still in the bounds of Shariah to tackle this.

I’m very aware that under the Sharia marital r isn’t seen as the r-word, it comes under abuse. Hence, scholars can create a separate system in court and punish these men but using other methods that aren’t the hadd punishment. This isn’t even new to Islam and women getting compensation for physically abusive husband is something that was known during the classical period amongst Scholars.
dont know how true that is but regardless Allah knows best

I'm not columbian. honestly it makes no difference to me that the ppl r somali. I just like it bcuz it's mostly muslim.

as for why... well because it is not much fun to be a Muslim on the Spanish-language part of the internet.
Lol at this point you’ve become an honorary Somali. I actually forget that you’re South American.

I'm not columbian. honestly it makes no difference to me that the ppl r somali. I just like it bcuz it's mostly muslim.

as for why... well because it is not much fun to be a Muslim on the Spanish-language part of the internet.
nah I get that but I was just wondering about why and how u got here.

Also, I'd hope this place is mostly muslim but unfortunately there are a bunch of murtads pushing anti islamic values and some "muslims" (my Lord knows best about their faith) agreeing with them at times

nah I get that but I was just wondering about why and how u got here.

Also, I'd hope this place is mostly muslim but unfortunately there are a bunch of murtads pushing anti islamic values and some "muslims" (my Lord knows best about their faith) agreeing with them at times

I think I was looking up information about the Ogaden War. Cuba was definitely bad guys but... I was kind of amazed that a Latin country managed to fight a war all the way in horn of Africa. but I also felt bad that the Cubans were the bad guys. anyways, though, I wanted to learn about the Ogaden war and I think that was how I came across the site.

and I had an overnight job where I needed to stay awake so I'd post to help myself stay up. that's what I remember. it was a long time ago when I joined.

I think there are some ppl who push questionable stuff religion-wise but... unfortunately I think that's every social media platform tbh. it is what it is.

Trending

Latest posts