men- how long does it take you to build muscle and see gains

Royalflush

novacane
for me id say a month but it may vary depending on your genes. i work out everyday for like 30 days straight and then stop for a week. in that period my gains shoot up bare
Saw from this YouTube and it’s called nucleus overload and it works

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noobs see gains in weeks to month. Just stick to a program and go to the gym 5 days a week. If it ain't going to be a lifestyle then dont lift, just do bodyweight workouts.

Royalflush

novacane
[QUOTE="Raaxeeye, post: 2790522, member: 17133"
noobs see gains in weeks to month. Just stick to a program and go to the gym 5 days a week. If it ain't going to be a lifestyle then dont lift, just do bodyweight workouts.
[/QUOTE]
wallahi it happens for example when i used to lift heavy things at work in 1 month my forearms became big. its just a matter of intensity and repetition

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Id say with consistent diet and workouts you gonna see alot of difference in 3 months

Man real talk for an Abdi it’s best not to get too worked up on this whole gym thing.

Just eat clean and do body weight exercises at home.

Plus get a pullup bar for home use as well.

Lean look is the way to go ain’t no one got time for steroids and sh1t.

Man real talk for an Abdi it’s best not to get too worked up on this whole gym thing.

Everyone should go gym how would a farax be different from anyone else? :childplease:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

You making it seem like if a somali steps into to the gym they gonna turn into Arnold Schwarzenegger nothing wrong with eating clean and building muscle

You making it seem like if a somali steps into to the gym they gonna turn into Arnold Schwarzenegger nothing wrong with eating clean and building muscle

Lol what I meant is that not many of us Faraxs have genes for muscle building gains.

So I’m not gonna stress on this whole gym craze.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
for me id say a month but it may vary depending on your genes. i work out everyday for like 30 days straight and then stop for a week. in that period my gains shoot up bare
Saw from this YouTube and it’s called nucleus overload and it works

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a good result you have more muscle mass then 90% of the population

While the obesity epidemic is well talked about there another silent epidemic going on. Is the average person is under muscle? Is that the word?

They just lacking the basic requirement for mascle mass.

One YouTube channeled I can't recommend enough is

Last edited: