Men have no right to shame a girl for not wearing the Hijab in the West

I will never understand why any man other then the girls father thinks he has a say in whether or not she should cover up.

Ever since 9/11 and the raise of Islamaphobia in the west Muslim women especially Hijabis have become the main target for hate crimes since we are the most visible Muslims.

A man who has no idea how scary it is to walk down the street in some areas with a hijab on has no right to shame a girl that fears being hate crimed for no reason.

I will never understand why any man other then the girls father thinks he has a say in whether or not she should cover up.

Ever since 9/11 and the raise of Islamaphobia in the west Muslim women especially Hijabis have become the main target for hate crimes since we are the most visible Muslims.

A man who has no idea how scary it is to walk down the street in some areas with a hijab on has no right to shame a girl that fears being hate crimed for no reason.
That’s where Believe in Allah and Having faith in Allah comes in chief :mjdontkno:
If u have real believe that Allah won’t let anyone hurt you because u are following his orders then u will be good to go
That’s where people with weak iman fall and fear people looking at her in a certain way or somebody commenting on her ‘headscarf’ more than allahs anger

Xaruun

VIP
That’s where Believe in Allah and Having faith in Allah comes in chief :mjdontkno:
If u have real believe that Allah won’t let anyone hurt you because u are following his orders then u will be good to go
That’s were people with weak iman fall and fear people looking at her in a certain way more than allahs anger
This. GTFO with that weak shit. I don’t care if you’re a woman, grow some balls

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَوَفَّاهُمُ الْمَلائِكَةُ ظَالِمِي أَنفُسِهِمْ قَالُوا فِيمَ كُنتُمْ قَالُوا كُنَّا مُسْتَضْعَفِينَ فِي الأَرْضِ قَالُوا أَلَمْ تَكُنْ أَرْضُ اللَّهِ وَاسِعَةً فَتُهَاجِرُوا فِيهَا فَأُوْلَئِكَ مَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا [النساء:97]؟

When the angels seize the souls of those who have wronged themselves1—scolding them, “What do you think you were doing?” they will reply, “We were oppressed in the land.” The angels will respond, “Was Allah’s earth not spacious enough for you to emigrate?” It is they who will have Hell as their home—what an evil destination!

You should immigrate If you feel "oppressed" in a country to the point of fearing of wearing the mandatory Hijab.

That’s were people with weak iman fall and fear people looking at her in a certain way more than allahs anger
Lol you have no idea how it feels getting spit on in the middle of the street and getting told to take off that towel or getting your hijab yanked for no damn reason. So please kindly shut the f*ck up.

Lol you have no idea how it feels getting spit on in the middle of the street and getting told to take off that towel or getting your hijab yanked for no damn reason. So please kindly shut the f*ck up.
That’s ur jihad
It’s like how our Prophet’s sahaba for 3 consecutive years were being tortured and abused by quraish because they said لا الله الا الله
And u will he rewarded for ur sabr and ur suffering

There is something called "empathy" just because you have not experienced it does not mean you cannot sympathize and advice them. The whole "you never experienced it therefore we dont want any input from you" is complete horseshit

Last edited:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Compared to non-Muslim Western women who wore Western clothing, Muslim women hijabs/abayas had higher self-esteem, better body image, healthier body weight, felt less sexually objectified & more respected.

68E00811-DABA-4D80-922B-752899DE8BDD.jpeg

E35A590E-ECE5-4066-B45C-58D925DB3956.jpeg

Nigga nobody is forcing u to today anything we are trying to help and advise what’s the point of this thread? istusnimoo? U never it spit at stop the cap
So talking about the struggles I went through is istusnimoo? If this thread is triggering you this much please kindly exit.

Do you know me personally? @Revolutionary what happened to eMpAtHY?
Am i the one who said that? Also you most likely want to feel oppressed. You want to criticize and insult anyone for any short comings but do not wish to better the situation yourself, this goes for your low iq somali male bashing that's been repetitive and the "they spit on me weekly but i still endure it" if i hadnt known any better, if someone were to spit at you weekly and you havent done anything about it, (call the cops, move ect) I'd guess that youd like it, but no, its because you get to keep a target for blame

Am i the one who said that? Also you most likely want to feel oppressed. You want to criticize and insult anyone for any short comings but do not wish to better the situation yourself, this goes for your low iq somali male bashing that's been repetitive and the "they spit on me weekly but i still endure it" if i hadnt known any better, if someone were to spit at you weekly and you havent done anything about it, (call the cops, move ect) I'd guess that youd like it, but no, its because you get to keep a target for blame
Lol I reported it numerous times to the teachers, the mental health lady and the principal. And do you think they will choose a Muslim Girls side over some white kids? You obviously had the luxury to grow up around other Muslim people not everyone did stop projecting.

Lol I reported it numerous times to the teachers, the mental health lady and the principal. And do you think they will choose a Muslim Girls side over some white kids? You obviously had the luxury to grow up around other Muslim people not everyone did stop projecting.
Ah i see so when you reported it they took the side of the white kids, then the following week they do it again, you report it to the teachers and they take the side of the white kids, then they do it again and they took the side of the white kids, yeah that makes sense my bad

Trending

Latest posts