Men are tired!

You are a 30 yro married woman who spends her time on an internet forum writing PhD theses every two hours in response to a dude who says shit like this:

It's definitely been amusing watching you run yourself ragged with this clown. I feel sorry for your husband though. :lolbron:
Continue bootyclapping and Twerking

Frog Funny Dancing GIF by Mountain Dew

You’re a grown man who grovels for other men. You’re not a kid and I feel for anyone you’re with or get married to.

Every misogynistic man loves to use age and talk about husbands whilst many of these men themselves are pushing 40 and on the internet writing nonsense.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I'm relatively neutral about gender wars but when I'm browsing sspot I become a full blown misandrist. The type of rhetoric that's common amongst several male posters here is disturbing and not normal whatsoever. They're disgustingly misogynistic and see nothing wrong with it. I pray no woman ever looks their way because otherwise their life will be miserable

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Like I'm not joking I hope they remain single for the rest of their lives or their wife from back home (because let's be real no woman will ever to want to marry them) cheats as they're only with them for the lacag

I'm relatively neutral about gender wars but when I'm browsing sspot I become a full blown misandrist. The type of rhetoric that's common amongst several male posters here is disturbing and not normal whatsoever. They're disgustingly misogynistic and see nothing wrong with it. I pray no woman ever looks their way because otherwise their life will be miserable
Like I'm not joking I hope they remain single for the rest of their lives or their wife from back home (because let's be real no woman will ever to want to marry them) cheats as they're only with them for the lacag
Surely you’re not counting me in your hate filled speech? I’m equally misogynistic and misandrist.
1713205479603.png

attash

Amaan Duule
Continue bootyclapping and Twerking

Frog Funny Dancing GIF by Mountain Dew

You’re a grown man who grovels for other men. You’re not a kid and I feel for anyone you’re with or get married to.

Every misogynistic man loves to use age and talk about husbands whilst many of these men themselves are pushing 40 and on the internet writing nonsense.
I called @Lightshow a “troll” and a “clown” and this means I am groveling and bootyclapping for him. Yeah, this conversation is over. :dead:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
That is a retarded opinion, and will create a toxic relationship between the genders.

You know that emotions are a normal part of being a living breathing human being. Being a male does not mean you should ignore your emotions and opt for abuse and then sudden outbursts of rage as a reponse.

Real men experience their emotions and deal with them accordingly. You seem like these toxic misandrists who complain about male coldness and then shit on men who do actually voice their emotions. That my friend is dangerous for young boys and men for that matter.
Bro dont listen to @Abdirazaq that guy is just too blackpilled at this point

I called @Lightshow a “troll” and a “clown” and this means I am groveling and bootyclapping for him. Yeah, this conversation is over. :dead:

I am the clown for shinning a light (no pun intended) on all the crazies here?

The irony is that the man hating females prefer the real misogynist males, and shit on males like myself who voice an opinion against their crazy blanket statements.

I dare you to find one post where I denigrate the female gender or the suffering they face, you will come to realise all of the hate I am receiving is literally a figment of their imagination.

attash

Amaan Duule
I am the clown for shinning a light (no pun intended) on all the crazies here?

The irony is that the man hating females prefer the real misogynist males, and shit on males like myself who voice an opinion against their crazy blanket statements.

I dare you to find one post where I denigrate the female gender or the suffering they face, you will come to realise all of the hate I am receiving is literally a figment of their imagination.

Walaalo emotions aren’t meant for boys and men, they’re meant for girls and women. I don’t understand why you’re taking boys/mens emotions seriously, they tend to suffer less and the world isn’t as harsh to them anyway.

Stop forcing fragility on men and boys, no man should call themselves a man if a few words can hurt him. Leave that for the female species where they actually have to go through stuff and deal with real abuse while generally being more emotionally volatile and susceptible to feelings of societal rejection.
So the Prophet SAW crying and holding his child which other Qurash men didn’t do? Are you going pass his word?

Not gonna lie, but many men here seem like immature emotionally stunted man babies. But this does not mean we should blanket hate males or assume masculinity is a terrible thing. Yes the immature dark and childish masculinity many males display is a bad thing,

the point of my post was not to denigrate females or their struggles, but to point a light at the often equally dark and childish female psych being displayed that seems to be overlooked. Do not think that me calling others out on this is me going against real issues, but it is a call back to reality. The males who do not question blanket statements about masculinity and males are in reality misogynists. They inherently do not care about female well being and consider their opinions as too feeble to engage with. Just look at their fake macho bravado in response to this thread. Opinions along the lines of who cares what females think, let them say what they want, and we in turn will eat it up and "shit it out". This only creates more of the dynamic feminism stands against.

We want true equality correct?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Not gonna lie, but many men here seem like immature emotionally stunted man babies. But this does not mean we should blanket hate males or assume masculinity is a terrible thing. Yes the immature dark and childish masculinity many males display is a bad thing,

the point of my post was not to denigrate females or their struggles, but to point a light at the often equally dark and childish female psych being displayed that seems to be overlooked. Do not think that me calling others out on this is me going against real issues, but it is a call back to reality. The males who do not question blanket statements about masculinity and males are in reality misogynists. They inherently do not care about female well being and consider their opinions as too feeble to engage with. Just look at their fake macho bravado in response to this thread. Opinions along the lines of who cares what females think, let them say what they want, and we in turn will eat it up and "shit it out". This only creates more of the dynamic feminism stands against.

We want true equality correct?
@Basra
1713342654803.gif