Men are tired!

This entire thread was an experiment, and it seems like my suspicions were correct.

Many of the ladies on this site are in fact man haters. They ars hypocrites that justify their hate on a small minority of men.

Notice how they use shaming tactics coupled with blanket assessments. It seems like they have placed themselves above reproach, but offer no such leeway to others if heavens have mercy you question them.

How is it ok to constantly insult and belittle half of humanity? Also the clueless Farah's who downplay this behaviour. I have news for you. Accepting their misandry without calling them out on it will lead to greater problems than any of us imagine.

Also yes, this is how many modern females think. It is not just an online persona, it is a tangible reality on the ground wake up.

This entire thread was an experiment, and it seems like my suspicions were correct.

Many of the ladies on this site are in fact man haters. They ars hypocrites that justify their hate on a small minority of men.

Notice how they use shaming tactics coupled with blanket assessments. It seems like they have placed themselves above reproach, but offer no such leeway to others if heavens have mercy you question them.
When I questioned you, you couldn’t even come up with answer. Your response was this very dumb thread of you trolling. You’re not interested in having a discussion based on facts or statistics. It’s all your ‘emotions’.
How is it ok to constantly insult and belittle half of humanity? Also the clueless Farah's who downplay this behaviour. I have news for you. Accepting their misandry without calling them out on it will lead to greater problems than any of us imagine.

Also yes, this is how many modern females think. It is not just an online persona, it is a tangible reality on the ground wake up.
You’re a liar. It’s interesting how you refused to engage with my posts when I made it clear that not all men are xyz and that many of us specifically use the word ‘some’ when talking about misogyny in the community

The fact of the matter is that you’re a lying gaslighting man whose agenda is to shut down any discourse about misogyny or any of the issues impacting women by presenting yourself as some sort of victim of women.

I’ve hardly ever see you shut down the blatant sexism that is found In this forum which is rampant and normalized but you have a lot of energy for women.
Now we can all see the type of man you are.

Last edited:
You’re a liar. It’s interesting how you refused to engage with my posts when I made it clear that not all men are xyz and that many of us specifically use the word ‘some’ when talking about misogyny in the community

The fact of the matter is that you’re a lying gaslighting man whose agenda is to shut down any discourse about misogyny or any of the issues impacting women by presenting yourself as some sort of victim of women.

I’ve hardly ever see you shut down the blatant sexism that is found In this forum which is rampant and normalized but you have a lot of energy for women.
Now we can all see the type of man you are.
I don't engage hateful people.

lol you can’t engage because you know I’ll be able to showcase how much of a hypocrite you are. There is no logic to your stance. It’s all about your emotions.

It’s disgusting to see a grown man with a victim complex. You have so many posters that have said vile things about women, why is that okay for you?

You even attacked me when I attacked the people that are racist towards Somali Bantus but had no energy for the actual racists. That’s when I started to have issues with you.

Last edited:
lol you can’t engage because you know I’ll be able to showcase how much of a hypocrite you are. There is no logic to your stance. It’s all about your emotions and the fact that you’re a hateful sexist man who spends his time going after the small number of women who usually reply to the sexism on this forum rather than starting it.

It’s disgusting to see a grown man with a victim complex. You have so many posters that have said vile things about women, why is that okay for you?

You even attacked me when I attacked the people that are racist towards Somali Bantus but had no energy for the actual racists. Hence it’s obvious you simply want to normalize not just misogyny but also racism.
More like Yap and Strawman him to an early grave!

Of course you’d see that way as you’re not that different to him. Everything I accuse him of I can prove tbh. You know I’m the queen of point, evidence and explanation.
More like the queen of Gish gallop except I have all the time to respond but I'm unwilling to because the sheer volume is exhausting.

lol you can’t engage because you know I’ll be able to showcase how much of a hypocrite you are. There is no logic to your stance. It’s all about your emotions.

You even attacked me when I attacked the people that are racist towards Somali Bantus but had no energy for the actual racists. That’s when I started to have issues with you.
I’m gonna have to agree with Angelina here, a man with a victim complex is kinda gross ngl, that kinda stuff is for women. Also idk why you’re taking the opinions of women seriously as if they have the same weight as a man’s opinion, that’s the mistake you’re making lightshow.

You’re treating women and men as equals when that’s just not how people see things, men are tougher and able to deal with hardship in ways women aren’t, so a few women chirpin at you shouldn’t bother you at all, they’re delicate creatures that a more susceptible to the harsh realities of life, you’re better than that no need for the victim complex especially when it comes to women.

Stand proud as a strong man who's able to wash suffering down his back, and don’t let women take this away from you and make you think you’re weak and they’re strong cause that clearly isn’t true. It’s generally not a man thing to take the opinions of strangers online seriously anyway tbh.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
I’m gonna have to agree with Angelina here, a man with a victim complex is kinda gross ngl, that kinda stuff is for women. Also idk why you’re taking the opinions of women seriously as if they have the same weight as a man’s opinion, that’s the mistake you’re making lightshow.

You’re treating women and men as equals when that’s just not how people see things, men are tougher and able to deal with hardship in ways women aren’t, so a few women cherpin at you shouldn’t bother you at all, they’re delicate creatures that a more susceptible to the harsh realities of life, you’re better than that no need for the victim complex especially when it comes to women.

Stand proud as a strong man who's able to wash suffering down his back, and don’t let women take this away from you and make you think you’re weak and they’re strong cause that clearly isn’t true. It’s generally not a man thing to take the opinions of strangers online seriously anyway tbh.
1713187651701.png

Moon-

Bipolar Express

You’re treating women and men as equals when that’s just not how people see things, men are tougher and able to deal with hardship in ways women aren’t, so a few women chirpin at you shouldn’t bother you at all, they’re delicate creatures that a more susceptible to the harsh realities of life, you’re better than that no need for the victim complex especially when it comes to women.

its lowkey the other way round i see the most vile hateful things said online about women log off and continue my day but even if a woman so much as says smth like men are __ yall will get so triggered i was on feminist forum ya'll got hackers and coders to take it down bc they couldn't handle women's opinion they weren't even saying anything wild :mjlol:ifykyk i'm not gonna say the one.

its lowkey the other way round i see the most vile hateful things said online about women log off and continue my day but even if a woman so much as says smth like men are __ yall will get so triggered i was on feminist forum ya'll got hackers and coders to take it down bc they couldn't handle women's opinion they weren't even saying anything wild :mjlol:ifykyk i'm not gonna say the one.
Sure thing sister you’re completely right. Men are sensitive and women are strong.
1713188576696.png

attash

Amaan Duule
Yall are the same people pulling your hair out and writing essays in this thread in response to a dude who is clearly trolling. :mjlol:

I honestly think the guys are exhausted and cannot be bothered to argue back and forth with them, and just let them get away with outrageous things being said.
No need to feel guilt or come to defense over something you did not do. Do you believe yourself to be a morally upstanding man who treats those around him with a level of dignity? If so, great. Every second person (or so) on this planet happens to share your set of genitalia, a good number of them also happen to be wicked characters - you will be caught in the crossfire.
Luis Guzman Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

This applies to race, religion, gender, ethnicity, clan. I don't think the behaviour/opinions of my own siblings represent what I believe, let alone someone much further along my chain of identities. We'll just have to deal with online af lagaado

So basically OP saw us discuss misogyny and is now acting emotional. It’s a classics case of gaslighting in which if women talk about the issues that are common in Eastern societies due to culture and due to some men, he now interprets this as ‘hating all men.’

This victim complex displayed by some men is disgusting and it’s obvious these men don’t want things to change in society. As soon as women talk about the obvious sexism in society all of a sudden they change the narrative to them being hated. No one believes that all women are angels and that all men are bad. We are merely talking about legal and cultural behaviors of society and men are the leaders and the influencers of culture. It’s as simple as that.

I would be described on this forum as a man hater, but look through my posts, I’ve always used the word ‘some’ and have been careful to do this as I know not all men are the same.

It’s about time us women see these attention seeking victim complex ridden men as opps as well. They too are agents of misogyny because they’ll shut down any form of dialogue and act like victims but will never confront the men who are disgusting towards women.

This!

He is trying to shut down conversations that matter.

You’re another one with terrible views. You came into my mentions when I was insulting the low IQ takes of Dark NN members to defend Somali Bantus but attacked me instead amid posts that were dehumanizing and genocidal.

Also, it’s very funny seeing some Western Abdis talking about hardship. Tell us, what hardship have you lot gone through separate to women? The day of wars and men having to be tough is over, that’s why you lot need to come up with sexist remarks because women are not only equal to you but are surpassing you when it comes to things traditionally meant to be a man’s domain.

Last edited: