Men are tired!

#Faraxlivesmatter #stopmisandry
Say it louder for the people in the back 🗣️💯💯
smackdown live what GIF by WWE

Don't mention the boogey women man haters please. It has come to my attention that if you stand in front of a mirror and say:

IT IS OK TO BE A MAN, five times!

music video wtf GIF by rolfes

She will appear in your room at midnight and give you a 6 hour lecture until sunrise on the merits of feminism and the disgusting nature of males.

Don't mention the boogey women man haters please. It has come to my attention that if you stand in front of a mirror and say:

IT IS OK TO BE A MAN, five times!

music video wtf GIF by rolfes

She will appear in your room at midnight and give you a 6 hour lecture until sunrise on the merits of feminism and the disgusting nature of males.
Radfems don't exist outside the web bro. True radfems are either uglee, lesbians or mentally ill.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Doesn't really matter, they are all monsters right?
Monsters.

That is a hypergeneralization. I do not suffer from black-and-white thinking.

I stated facts.

Also, stop engaging with women that are diminishing of you merely for your gender. Also, there is a clear difference between a critique or innocuous point made and a debasement of others.

Monsters.

That is a hypergeneralization. I do not suffer from black-and-white thinking.

I stated facts.

Also, stop engaging with women that are diminishing of you merely for your gender. Also, there is a clear difference between a critique and a debasement of others.
Assumptions to the left of me, assumptions to the right hmmmmm

:hmm:

Nacaas Haye than drown’ in your sorrow
Sorry bro, it is ok to be overwieght.

Just find an exercise you like or hobby and build your health. I am sure after that you can do the honours of "breaking a xaliimos heart".

But why would you "break" her heart? Why not marry her, love and cherish her?

Radfems don't exist outside the web bro. True radfems are either uglee, lesbians or mentally ill.
So these radfems on the internet just disappear when they log off. Or maybe they go into the mythical land of Misandria. Misandria is a bit like never never land or fantasia from the never ending story.

In Misandria men are just menial slaves that spend most of their time massaging women's feat or tending to their every whim.

Men don’t know what women need and women don’t know what men need, so here we are barking at one another like dogs separated by a fence.

Instead of fighting for each other and sharing experiences, to make the kind of memories that will last a life time, to keep us young beyond our grays and wrinkles.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
What is happening lately, seems like the ladies are losing the plot with the man hating?

I honestly think the guys are exhausted and cannot be bothered to argue back and forth with them, and just let them get away with outrageous things being said.

When things start collapsing, and the world goes into war, guess who all of these angry ladies will need to protect them and build up society again.....

:hmm:
Nah bro we are all equal and women can be enlisted and drafted for ww3. God I love equality.
IMG_1250.png

These bs online wars need to stop. Most of us look the other way when walking past the other gender irl. These wars are nothing more than "I'm bored plz entertain me by making me mad."

So basically OP saw us discuss misogyny and is now acting emotional. It’s a classics case of gaslighting in which if women talk about the issues that are common in Eastern societies due to culture and due to some men, he now interprets this as ‘hating all men.’

This victim complex displayed by some men is disgusting and it’s obvious these men don’t want things to change in society. As soon as women talk about the obvious sexism in society all of a sudden they change the narrative to them being hated. No one believes that all women are angels and that all men are bad. We are merely talking about legal and cultural behaviors of society and men are the leaders and the influencers of culture. It’s as simple as that.

I would be described on this forum as a man hater, but look through my posts, I’ve always used the word ‘some’ and have been careful to do this as I know not all men are the same.

It’s about time us women see these attention seeking victim complex ridden men as opps as well. They too are agents of misogyny because they’ll shut down any form of dialogue and act like victims but will never confront the men who are disgusting towards women.

It's baffling that I'd get downvoted for suggesting that somali men and women need to encourage friendships between each other, your parents and somalis back home have no negative perceptions to opposite sex friends, that's how you build a community and grow wealth together, but no, you guys are too afraid to break your comfort zones and get out there 😂, westerners are crazy, this unnatural energy is why you have so many gender based issues online from somali youth in the west, have a ponder, and until next time ❤️
With how hypersexual the west is these "friendships" will quickly turn into those dating white room vids the Madows do. You can't try to use older Somali ways to try to fix every problem the Somalis in the west have.

These bs online wars need to stop. Most of us look the other way when walking past the other gender irl. These wars are nothing more than "I'm bored plz entertain me by making me mad."
Weather you like it or not they aint stopping anytime soon kid it has been going on for the past 20+ years and it already shows no signs of stopping anytime soon :sass2:

Trending

Latest posts