Im About to End This Mans Whole Career 12122019095538.jpg

Somethings Wrong I Can Feel It 12122019095745.jpg

So Anyway I Started Blasting 12122019100133.jpg

Allow Us To Introduce Ourselves 12122019100744.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah it was in Microbiology

I absolutely loved chemistry. Chemistry in high school and undergrad was my second favourite subject after math. Part of my decision was based on career options - at the time, there was slightly more flexibility with respect to getting a job in biology than purely chemistry, although chemical engineering or applied chemistry are both good options

I'd definitely recommend considering it. A really good balanced option is doing something like biochemistry. It has a lot of organic chemistry and is very cerebral, but is still primarily a biological discipline. The only caveat is that it's demanding. Introductory biochem can be done as an elective in 2nd year or something (assuming you go to a North American university), but anything beyond 2nd year biochem deserves dedicated study in a biochemistry program.

Ultimately though, if you're in science, pursue what you enjoy - they all more or less lead to similar jobs
Please tutor me in chemistry. I've never seen a harder spec than the UK chemistry spec.

Dm me bro. I need some advice. Maths i find can be very easy with lots of practice and repetition. Physics is very interesting but lacks maths content in the a level.

:(

Please tutor me in chemistry. I've never seen a harder spec than the UK chemistry spec.

Dm me bro. I need some advice. Maths i find can be very easy with lots of practice and repetition. Physics is very interesting but lacks maths content in the a level.

:(
What modules are you doing? I hated organic but loved everything else