Member states to get 45% in offshore revenue-FGS/FMS pact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
so the oil that will most likely 1005 come from puntland and jubaland will give 30% to xamar and almost 3 times less to the areas it comes from?

dream on son,

no offense but no one besides you tribalists cares about the rest of the country. Somalia is a one city nation, building up Mogadishu is all that matters.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
walahi when I look at this threads comments and how each side is arguing LMFAOOOO wallahi its like the situation in a kkkkkk walle s never change kkkk

You don't even know whether they are Harti/Wacbuudhan/Waceysle?

Waaberi is a very mixed district with all types of clans, races.
Most of my neighbours are Marehan, I've never lived with many Somalis to begin with and rather keep it that way. Gonna learn more about my abti's side once I head to Xamar this coming June :wowsweat:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Most of my neighbours are Marehan, I've never lived with many Somalis to begin with and rather keep it that way. Gonna learn more about my abti's side once I head to Xamar this coming June :wowsweat:

same, Somalis are troublemakers that bring you down. The most successful Somalis are those that aren't around Somalis.

LOL

Mogadishu is a one clan city that thinks it can get away with stealing all the funds of Somalia.
Unless Mogadishu starts to resemble a capital city, we should not share one cent.
Exactly....why would they ask for such a large share when they never showed that they are capable of “dispersing” their power. When they can’t even extend their hands past one district in Xamar? LOL

The Somali government suffer from delusions of grandeur and need a reality check. Actually the entire city of xamar does too. They want constantly in lacagta lugu aruuriyo.

go and cry for banadir state like the rest of your folks

Waryaa there is no need to cry. We are going to get banaadir state but we are wadani ppl. There is no need for qabiil based power sharing but one based on political parties and ideologies. We might even let you form a party for gay and other jaahil rights.:hemad:

Makes no sense

Oil that God planted in a coastline is not an achievement

So how can the regional government claim the oil income for itself

Should be shared equally between the nation :draketf:

Tukraq

VIP
Makes no sense

Oil that God planted in a coastline is not an achievement

So how can the regional government claim the oil income for itself

Should be shared equally between the nation :draketf:
Constitution says otherwise, this isn’t a unitary government, states with oil should benefit from their god give resources, and regional states have the rights over their land and waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending