Melanin is a gift.. To all you folks who got issues with dark skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
" the horn of Africa are a mix of Bantu-like negroid (SSA) and basal Eurasian that came likely from the naturfians."

This is true, the problem is basal Eurasian is a theoretical ancient population, and its labeling much debated because basal Eurasian were basically ancient Africans. See Ethiopians and Somalis share the same ancestral components with Eurasians but the origin of that ancestry is very old (10K +) and has not been determined. The components have been assigned to a theoretical population labeled "basal Eurasians" but it is just as likely that the components originated from the Ancient populations on the Horn of Africa, as there is no evidence of any large scale back migrations.
why do african find pride in being mixed with others? why cant we say the same for other counties? we are somalis. end of story. we hardly mix with anyone now i higly doubt we mixed with other races before.we are happy with the way God made us. we dont need be obessed about this.

ive had enough of watching Europeans lecturing me about history and life.. whenever I see an educated African it warms my heart..

everything feed to us is either from a European or an arab… lol.. The African continent is battling ground of control like Palestine.. there's secrets in these lands and its people
I used to like listening to intellectual african professors but nowadays most have been corrupted by the We Waz Kangz mentality, i swear i was watching a documentary and the guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about until 20 mins in he started talking about the Kangz stuff. I swear they are starting to switch it up by hiring ppl who actually sound like qualified and reasonable african professors and mid way through they pull that Kangz shit out, it caught me of guard as one minute they were discussing africa and the next i thing you know they begin talking baout jerusalem and china.

yh that's what im trying to say... we aren't aware of the other dimension in this world.. the metaphysical and spiritual. The knights templars that went under solomons temple must have found some deep deep knowledge about human psychology,human race,gog and magog and jinns…

Iraq is mesapotamia so I guess there's a metaphysical element with all there ancient buildings and knowledge left behind.. personally I think there's a global agenda to get rid of arabs and africans.

America has been testing on African babies since early 1900's. these niggas are like 500 yrs ahead in terms of technology and knowledge lol.. knowledge can be deadly if you use it for greed and power.
That pisses me off!!! why didn't soloman just burn the sihr books under his throne and that would've been checkmate for iblis as it would mean no knowledge for templars and ultimately no secret societies and free masons ruining our world. Imma have to have a word with him on judgement day he allowed Black magic to spread from jerusalem all the way to africa and morroco and left us this burden of dealing with satanic devil worshippers who enlist the help of devils to invent nuclear bombs and other evil weapons of destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending