Melanin is a gift.. To all you folks who got issues with dark skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You speak truth brother

ive had enough of watching Europeans lecturing me about history and life.. whenever I see an educated African it warms my heart..

everything feed to us is either from a European or an arab… lol.. The African continent is battling ground of control like Palestine.. there's secrets in these lands and its people

ive had enough of watching Europeans lecturing me about history and life.. whenever I see an educated African it warms my heart..

everything feed to us is either from a European or an arab… lol.. The African continent is battling ground of control like Palestine.. there's secrets in these lands and its people
I love you sahib

There's metaphysical reasons why the satanists attacked Iraq and why they target the somali youth today and why they attack syria

I love you sahib

There's metaphysical reasons why the satanists attacked Iraq and why they target the somali youth today and why they attack syria

yh that's what im trying to say... we aren't aware of the other dimension in this world.. the metaphysical and spiritual. The knights templars that went under solomons temple must have found some deep deep knowledge about human psychology,human race,gog and magog and jinns…

Iraq is mesapotamia so I guess there's a metaphysical element with all there ancient buildings and knowledge left behind.. personally I think there's a global agenda to get rid of arabs and africans.

America has been testing on African babies since early 1900's. these niggas are like 500 yrs ahead in terms of technology and knowledge lol.. knowledge can be deadly if you use it for greed and power.

tumal

hyde
HAHAHAAHAH if you believe this I feel sorry for you, there's no proof to what this monkey is saying. This is just what negroids say so they can feel special. Clear case of an inferiority complex.

HAHAHAAHAH if you believe this I feel sorry for you, there's no proof to what this monkey is saying. This is just what negroids say so they can feel special. Clear case of an inferiority complex.

come of this negroid rubbish lol.. you think all africans look like Harambe...

what is your skin colour? your acting as if other africans have darker skin tone to us lol... get your head of your futo warya.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Guys if you want to learn more about the power of Melanin. Please check this professor Clint and his scientific claims of Melanin. It's trully fascinating.

Last edited:

tumal

hyde
come of this negroid rubbish lol.. you think all africans look like Harambe...

what is your skin colour? your acting as if other africans have darker skin tone to us lol... get your head of your futo warya.
I'm lightskinned and I'm not saying they don't but they are a different race than us. Skin color does not determine race, if it did you would say some south east asians could be "africans" same with aboriginals in Australia. Somalis have to understand that we are different than everyone else my brother. The amount of melatonin someone has is just an evolutionary mechanism for people who live in hot and sunny places.

I'm lightskinned and I'm not saying they don't but they are a different race than us. Skin color does not determine race, if it did you would say some south east asians could be "africans" same with aboriginals in Australia. Somalis have to understand that we are different than everyone else my brother. The amount of melatonin someone has is just an evolutionary mechanism for people who live in hot and sunny places.

this video is about melanin... ofcourse African is the continent where majority of people have brown skin. You love to derail threads and bring the "MUH RACES".... :russ:

This melanin video could apply to aboriginals etc..I don't see your issue

If you think Somalis are "pure" you are wrong..

" the horn of Africa are a mix of Bantu-like negroid (SSA) and basal Eurasian that came likely from the naturfians."

This is true, the problem is basal Eurasian is a theoretical ancient population, and its labeling much debated because basal Eurasian were basically ancient Africans. See Ethiopians and Somalis share the same ancestral components with Eurasians but the origin of that ancestry is very old (10K +) and has not been determined. The components have been assigned to a theoretical population labeled "basal Eurasians" but it is just as likely that the components originated from the Ancient populations on the Horn of Africa, as there is no evidence of any large scale back migrations.

inhabitants of East Africa right on the equator have appreciably longer, narrower, and higher noses than people in the Congo at the same latitude. A former generation of anthropologists used to explain this paradox by invoking an invasion by an itinerant "white" population from the Mediterranean area, although this solution raised more problems than it solved since the East Africans in question include some of the blackest people in the world with characteristically wooly hair and a body build unique among the world's populations for its extreme linearity and height.... The relatively long noses of East Africa become explicable then when one realizes that much of the area is extremely dry for parts of the year."

Horners can be modeled as half-proto middle eastern (basal Eurasian) and half-SSA. Their mix is ancient and they do not have any "arab ancestry" because their mix was before proto-arabs. So basically, they're a ancient mix.

yh that's what im trying to say... we aren't aware of the other dimension in this world.. the metaphysical and spiritual. The knights templars that went under solomons temple must have found some deep deep knowledge about human psychology,human race,gog and magog and jinns…

Iraq is mesapotamia so I guess there's a metaphysical element with all there ancient buildings and knowledge left behind.. personally I think there's a global agenda to get rid of arabs and africans.

America has been testing on African babies since early 1900's. these niggas are like 500 yrs ahead in terms of technology and knowledge lol.. knowledge can be deadly if you use it for greed and power.
Ghadaffi represented the culmination of everything they hate
Arab muslim and africans

Had he been back they would have destroyed him two decades ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts