Meghan Markle celebrates legal victory against British paper

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gaaajo UK. Put a Sock in it!

Congratulations to Her delightful grace, the duchess of Sussex-Meghan Markle
has won against the Associated Newspapers and The Mail . (and those of their sister publications MailOnline and the Daily Mail)

She has won in court. Don't play with the American Duchess.

Personally, i just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The way she tied her slick coat knot. Work of art.

1613070823315.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Piers is a hater. He was rejected when she got a better man. He wants exclusive interview. She stalked him but he turned her down because he was impotent maaskin

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Piers is a hater. He was rejected. She stalked him but he turned her down because he was impotent maaskin
Meghan is using the title for her benefits and capitalising it when no British royal does it.

In fact she doesn't even do her royal duties but has the audacity to use Duchess of Sussex whilst never going to Sussex. Ironic much?

She also is using Prince Harry as a slave too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Meghan is using the title for her benefits and capitalising it when no British royal does it.

In fact she doesn't even do her royal duties but has the audacity to use Duchess of Sussex whilst never going to Sussex. Ironic much?

Well u do have a point. I have always said she is opportunistic. But who isn't ?? Diana was also opportunistic. But Meghan does not want to repeat that history, and for that i give her credit.

Invader

Well u do have a point. I have always said she is opportunistic. But who isn't ?? Diana was also opportunistic. But Meghan does not want to repeat that history, and for that i give her credit.
it's basically a reboot of Edward VIII :mjkkk:you're too blind to see it.

1613071382688.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

The miskeen left the royal life for the used malab, damn.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it's basically a reboot of Edward VIII :mjkkk:you're too blind to see it.

No for sure i agree with u walaahi. She reminds me of the American Wallice too. More than Diana actually. May she rest in peace, she has the advantage of looking at her history to benefit.

She is definitely Mrs. Edward. lol But Edward was the prince crown. So i guess Wallice was worst than Meghan. She made him quit his throne.

looooool

Invader

No for sure i agree with u walaahi. She reminds me of the American Wallice too. More than Diana actually. May she rest in peace, she has the advantage of looking at her history to benefit.

She is definitely Mrs. Edward. lol But Edward was the prince crown. So i guess Wallice was worst than Meghan. She made him quit his throne.

looooool
Edward was actually king before abdicating lol. :mjkkk:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Edward was actually king before abdicating lol. :mjkkk:

Same thing. Crown prince & Crown King. Semantics. The point is Wallice made him quit the throne. Extraordinary, the power of malab

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
no i'm a British nationalist and she's a disgrace.

I had a dream she killed all of them and made Archie the crown prince. And invited me to the crowning ceremony, only to tell me my job is to taste Crown prince Archie's food before he ate it

I said not in my Somalian fuuto. Byeee shaniqua

Trending

Latest posts