Megan Markle Wants a Mixed-Race World

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
tenor.gif

Ngl, this forum needs insane people like @error and omar

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You know I was wondering why your sources for quotes were the same one's used by white supremacist trolls on places like 4chan and 8chan. I guess this explains it.

Anyway I advocate against race mixing in my Somali forum except our local Kazakh and Bosnian. f*ck outta here fuckwad.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
You know I was wondering

The leftist trolls are doing what is to be expected. No surprise.

In your previous post, you were advocating for masturbation. It's pleasing to know the person who is against me is also a masturbation advocate.

If having a wank is so shameful why's it used as a positive insult in the UK? It's literally the go to word for a friend in the middle and working class.

No one would walk around with a shirt saying I'm a [obscenity removed] either because it's regarded as inconsiderate to members of the public even though it's used positively to refer to someone. Mate go find someone else for your noFap cult, bunch of fucking weirdos. Imagine thinking not jacking off is going to have a major impact, unless you're addicted it's not going to do shit.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The leftist trolls are doing what is to be expected. No surprise.

In your previous post, you were advocating for masturbation. It's pleasing to know the person who is against me is also a masturbation advocate.
All we're all leftists if we disagree with you. Being a wanker is a f*ck ton better than being a racist c*nt, such as you.

"Omar del Sur, post: 1892188, member: 8018"]people not wanting their schools to be integrated, I don't see as being the same as the Ku Klux Klan...... anyways my point was simply that those people had a point.....

it is not wrong to question the 1960's integration
Malcolm X also questioned it and so do many AA's today

also, you have your time line wrong....
McCarthyism was 50's, not 60's....

and also McCarthy was a patriot who was right to fight against Communists
Now please try and use some critical thinking here. Do you know why any Somali person with some degree of intelligence would be against what you've just written? Why would anyone be against integration. Take a look at the 50's and 60's in America and tell us how great black people had it.

You wouldn't be questioning it if you were at the risk of being fucking lynched and recieving no justice you utter moron.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
When the post says "Omar del Sur," it's easy to know what to expect from the leftists, feminists, atheists and masturbation advocates:

images

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Racial segregation and Racial Integration were African American / White American issues.... I don’t have a horse in that race.

That is not what this thread was about. That being said, I am not ashamed to discuss such issues even though the Jewish-controlled media tries to eliminate any consciousness of anything to do with race (except when it furthers their agendas). I'd also like to mention that the 60's Civil Rights movement was very Jewish and was directed to serve a NWO agenda and was not authentically directed by African-Americans nor geared purely to better those people, since other people brought up the topic of that era.

I don't think it's a sin to point out that Jews control the media and that the media is being used to push certain agendas.

Nor is it a sin to resist the pushing of the New World Order, which is what this thread is really about and which is why the leftists have reacted in the hostile manner that I expected. If the leftists aren't hostile to me, I might be doing something wrong.

Allah told us in the Quran

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

-Surah Al-Hujurat [49:13]

I believe this ayat alone is proof that the Quran that the Quran is the word of Allah.

1,400 years ago who was pushing what today is called "globalism"? Who was pushing for the elimination of all peoples, races, tribes, etc. and sticking everybody into one homogenous blob?

I think that it is clear that the Quran is the word of Allah.

Allah also revealed:

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.

-Surah An-Nisa 4:119

I think this push for a world where there has been eliminated the diversity of peoples, where there are no distinct peoples and races.... this aim to transform all of humanity into one homogenous, undifferentiated blob... is clearly an attempt to change the creation of Allah.

Allah willed that there would be different peoples, skin colors, languages, etc.

That is part of the beauty of Allah's creation. It is horrifying to me that I should go abroad and see McDonalds in other countries and that globalization should stamp out local culture.

The world is richer for there being different peoples, languages and skin colors.

That's not to say people of different tribes and lineages should not intermarry but to push on a mass scale for the elimination of all the different races and peoples.... that is bizarre, deranged and I believe it is a push to change the creation of Allah.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Omar del Sur
Indeed diversity is a sign of Allah and globalization is eliminating cultures that have been around over a millennium.
What is your solution to this problem ?

Good question.

The aim of this thread is really just to report the news- it's just to inform.

What is to be done about the news is another topic.

CNN reports the news but we don't expect CNN to say what we should do. It is a valid question but the facts should also be allowed to speak for themselves.

So, what you're asking is a separate- but related- topic.

What should we do in response to the push for the homogenization of the world's peoples?

It varies. I think it involves resisting Westernization and I think it involves sticking to Islam and its principles.

Part of the push for a One World order and the mass homogenization of the world's peoples will necessarily involve stripping Muslims from their religion. So I think holding to the dīn is what is most important. On a cultural level, I would say resisting the Westernization of culture.

As long as Muslims marry Muslims, I don't really care. I would like that there is cultural continuity and there continues to exist distinct peoples. I think the world would be less of a rich place without the Somali people, Indonesian people, Arab people, Pakistani people, etc.

and I think it would be a tragedy if these peoples disappeared
but the most essential thing is the continuity of religion. The continuity of culture would be nice but continuity of religion is most important. However, peoples have a right to defend their existence as peoples imo.

One specific example of how a people could respond would be to have strong borders. Part of the agenda would involve open borders- not just for European countries but also for countries like Somalia.

@Omar del Sur

I agree with you on sticking to Islam and it’s principles.

However, did you know that these artificial borders are a modern phenomenon ?

Modern borders came about as a result of the Peace treaty of Westaphalia in 1648.

I don’t see how having strong or weak borders have anything to do with the preservation of my Somalia identity. If anything, strong borders inhibit the movement of Somali pastoralists who crisscross the border to graze their livestock.

Trending

Latest posts