Megan Markle Wants a Mixed-Race World

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
"But I hope by the time I have children that people are even more open-minded to how things are changing and that having a mixed world is what it’s all about."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...usses-racism-mixed-race-resurfaced-video.html

I don't think race-mixing is haraam and I'm not necessarily opposed to it- as long the the father of the wife approves and both spouses are Muslim.

The father is free to say no to race-mixing if he wants, as I see it..... but to say race-mixing is haraam I think is going too far.....

but to say the whole world should lose all racial identity and all the world should be mixed-race I think is an opposite extreme.

It is really weird, this massive race-mixing agenda. If race-mixing happens occasionally, okay, whatever. But deliberately pushing for race-mixing on a mass scale??? That is bizarre, weird and I know you and you quite likely know what (((tribe))) is pushing it.

2fc4he.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
"But I hope by the time I have children that people are even more open-minded to how things are changing and that having a mixed world is what it’s all about."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...usses-racism-mixed-race-resurfaced-video.html

I don't think race-mixing is haraam and I'm not necessarily opposed to it- as long the the father of the wife approves and both spouses are Muslim.

The father is free to say no to race-mixing if he wants, as I see it..... but to say race-mixing is haraam I think is going too far.....

but to say the whole world should lose all racial identity and all the world should be mixed-race I think is an opposite extreme.

It is really weird, this massive race-mixing agenda. If race-mixing happens occasionally, okay, whatever. But deliberately pushing for race-mixing on a mass scale??? That is bizarre, weird and I know you and you quite likely know what (((tribe))) is pushing it.

2fc4he.jpg
Walal, Race mixing, destruction of religion via removing marriage, erosion of language and culture is fundamental in the establishment of a dystopian atheist godless global community under Dajjal.

Race mixing is Marxist plot

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
You’re using a picture of racist white people from the 1960s who were protesting against racial integration. Don't forget these were the times that Mccarthyism was at its peak.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

people not wanting their schools to be integrated, I don't see as being the same as the Ku Klux Klan...... anyways my point was simply that those people had a point.....

it is not wrong to question the 1960's integration
Malcolm X also questioned it and so do many AA's today

also, you have your time line wrong....
McCarthyism was 50's, not 60's....

and also McCarthy was a patriot who was right to fight against Communists

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
You two niggas are giving me weird vibes wallahi

considering that you appear to be a male feminist, I'm not surprised that you would say such a thing... yes, a vibe of not being PC and going along with leftist lunacy

And who wants to have a too submissive and boring wife. I want my wife to be able to knock me tf out. Nobody wants a wife that agrees to do everything or never opposes me. I want an independent crazy [obscenity removed]

very politically correct of you

It is evident you pick and choose what theories you are against. The alt right goes against Islamic principles, so does menist and MTGOW theories. You posted a notorious misogynist (Rooche or whatever his name is) that argued that men have a right to rape women in their properties, even if it is their business properties/offices.

Clearly you are a disturbed young man. Also, if you really are Somali, why greenlight the thoughts and theories of men that would string you up a tree and laugh?

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I'm half German half japanese half Russian half Somali half Rwanda Tutsi half Brazil and half eskimo

Mix the world and have neopolitan metropolis will be a sight to see

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
It is evident you pick and choose what theories you are against. The alt right goes against Islamic principles, so does menist and MTGOW theories. You posted a notorious misogynist (Rooche or whatever his name is) that argued that men have a right to rape women in their properties, even if it is their business properties/offices.

Clearly you are a disturbed young man. Also, if you really are Somali, why greenlight the thoughts and theories of men that would string you up and tree and laugh?

Yes, if you are somewhat conservative and to the right of Karl Marx, the PC crowd will say all kinds of things to demonize you. I'm from the Southern United States, being conservative is not "disturbed," it's just the norm where I'm from.

Also, I don't follow whatever meninism is nor do I follow anything called MGTOW.

Alt-right..... I do read some alt-right stuff, sure. I agree with them on some things and on some things I don't. I agree that Jews control media but not the 68 IQ myth.

Also, I have never posted anything by Roosh. Also, the idea that Roosh actually advocated rape was a hoax... but I've never posted anything by him, anyways.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You do realise his kid is gonna come out looking like chris humphries level of cadaan. They are pushing White male- Black female narrative more, in order to subdue them. A few generations later and little archie will be fully white again. The royal family are like horse breeders, they will never let the black remain.

:nahgirl:

Trending