Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Pires was right, its a show :denzelnigga:

The lies, she is a damn actress for damn sake, how can she not learn 7 verses. Its only 7 verses for damn sake, and 2 of them repeats the same thing "God Save the Queen"

I want her to do Harry like that devil Gabrielle Union did to my boy Dwayne Wade, then divorce him :wow:
Humiliate the so called royals! I'm team Meghan Duchess of thaaQumayoos!!:ahh:

Pires was right, its a show :denzelnigga:

The lies, she is a damn actress for damn sake, how can she not learn 7 verses. Its only 7 verses for damn sake, and 2 of them repeats the same thing "God Save the Queen"
Look at how she grabs him when he starts to speak she it truly a controlling narcissist. I will be making dua for Harry to be free from the shackles of her juju.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Wlh I didn’t read this thread so I thought it was civilised discussion. I then went to make a post about how Meghan is an ugly mixed race only to find these savage posts. 11+ pages of violation :dead1:

don't act brand new lmao.. Civilized discussions here don't reach 11 pages without someone wilding

Look at how she grabs him when he starts to speak she it truly a controlling narcissist. I will be making dua for Harry to be free from the shackles of her juju.
Bruh you guys are gonna have a transformer in your royal family soon :mjhaps:
Now the question, who will it be? Harry? Meghan? Or little Archie?:lolbron:

Bruh you guys are gonna have a transformer in your royal family soon :mjhaps:
Now the question, who will it be? Harry? Meghan? Or little Archie?:lolbron:
My bet is on Megan she’s already pegging Harry anyway so she’ll just get an artificial penis and put back on her big boy pants. She’s gonna lead the pack like octopus prime
giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Dr Donald Trump was right about her. Not only has she disrupted a beautiful Trump win, she played divide and go game on all. What a disgusting show of gratitude. 2025, President elect Trump should deport her to the UK to face charges of Treason against the Britannic state. Or even better, deport her to the British colony of Canada. Then she can learn how to sing God Save the Queen perfectly. :camby:

1615248637727.png

Look at her, does she have a ounce of racism in her. She looks like a grandmother that gives you nacnac and money, albeit without the melanin. Once a actress, always a actress.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@libaac, its Labour Party and Democrats fault, 100% they was behind this all. I mean, who else is that audacious to allow a melanin lady to speak up like that, out of tone. Conservatives should and will win 2024 with a landslide, insh'allah. Liberals allowed for this to occur.

Dr Donald Trump was right about her. Not only has she disrupted a beautiful Trump win, she played divide and go game on all. What a disgusting show of gratitude. 2025, President elect Trump should deport her to the UK to face charges of Treason against the Britannic state. Or even better, deport her to the British colony of Canada. Then she can learn how to sing God Save the Queen perfectly. :camby:

View attachment 174081

Look at her, does she have a ounce of racism in her. She looks like a grandmother that gives you nacnac and money, albeit without the melanin. Once a actress, always a actress.
Such a sweet woman she also helped in WW2! We would’ve been speaking German if it wasn’t for her. She is a miskeen eedo but the witch wants to make her look bad. If you don’t like Britain you’re free to leave!

Trending