Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

They murdered the last "princess" that start running her mouth and faced zero consequences. I doubt they'll bend the knee to some racially ambiguous out of work actress and group of mentally ill men in dresses :hemad:

I don't care if they bend the knee of not, I just want to see that culture clash :mjhaps:

Shit would be glorious and thoroughly entertaining to watch, I want all that dysfunction and mental illness to be unleashed on them in one fell swoop. :pachah1:

Gave up his birthright as a royal member of the house Windsor to marry a 40yr old mullato divorcee who's probably ingested more Hollywood director/producer than hot dinners.

Fucking simp needs to be strapped to a rocket and launched into outer space wallahi looool
View attachment 174133

Are you forgetting how they treated his mum? So why would he take his family's side over his wife and kid?

I don't care if they bend the knee of not, I just want to see that culture clash :mjhaps:

Shit would be glorious and thoroughly entertaining to watch, I want all that dysfunction and mental illness to be unleashed on them in one fell swoop. :pachah1:
Good observation sxb, she's a shameless American so she'll probably milk this shit for it's worth looool.
Are you forgetting how they treated his mum? So why would he take his family's side over his wife and kid?
I think he's a colossal for marrying her in the first place. Not because she's black/mixed, but because she was a divorcee actress pushing 40 lol. Surprised the kid's not a complete downy.
Fun Fact: 90% of Hollywood starlets are guzzling s who had to do a lot of weird shit to get to where they are.

His great-grand uncle abdicated the thrown for another American Hollyweird hag.

Good observation sxb, she's a shameless American so she'll probably milk this shit for it's worth looool.

I think he's a colossal f*ggot for marrying her in the first place. Not because she's black/mixed, but because she was a divorcee actress pushing 40 lol. Surprised the kid's not a complete downy.
Fun Fact: 90% of Hollywood starlets are guzzling wh*res who had to do a lot of weird shit to get to where they are.

His great-grand uncle abdicated the thrown for another American Hollyweird hag.

Men of means and power have always married divorced/widowed women. You can't deny what the heart wants. If Charles wasn't forced to marry a beautiful young virgin bride and was allowed to marry the more experienced and older Camilla, they wouldn't be in a flipping mess. God knows why other men think others should place so much value on non divorced women, when the reality is either you connect with someone or you don't.

Also, what makes the monarchy different to hollyweird? Both up to their necks in immorality.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The queen is about to pull a xalimo :mjlaugh: :lolbron:
Screenshot_20210310-112305_Instagram.jpg

Fay

DELETED
Royal family are ugly inbreds worried about the color of her baby skin... meghan is a bad they should be blessed to have her in the mix

I don't know how some of y'all are defending the British royals. Are they not the ones who colonized and massacred millions of people, all around the world? Including our people? May the whole British royal family (excluding Harry, Megan and the children ofc) drop dead from the next morsel they eat. AMEEEENNNNN.

Harry is a true alpha male. Landheere. The type of man that women dream to be with and men aspire to be. He had the MANLY BALLS OF STEEL to remove himself from his toxic, pedophilic, murderous EVIL FAMILY to ensure the safety of his wife and 25% black children. Nin raag ah iga dheh. Allow caruurta oo siyaadi. They killed his mother, why should he be loyal to them?

I don't know how some of y'all are defending the British royals. Are they not the ones who colonized and massacred millions of people, all around the world? Including our people? May the whole British royal family (excluding Harry, Megan and the children ofc) drop dead from the next morsel they eat. AMEEEENNNNN.

Harry is a true alpha male. Landheere. The type of man that women dream to be with and men aspire to be. He had the MANLY BALLS OF STEEL to remove himself from his toxic, pedophilic, murderous EVIL FAMILY to ensure the safety of his wife and 25% black children. Nin raag ah iga dheh. Allow caruurta oo siyaadi. They killed his mother, why should he be loyal to them?
Warya calm down can’t you understand kaftan?:browtf:you shouldn’t take everything we say on here seriously:tocry:.

Trending

Latest posts