Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She seduced the miskeen prince to her dark way, he is being forced against his will. She is and never will be just like Diana. She left the UK due to publicity and today she goes on Oprah Show, what do you except from a actress :damedamn:

GemState

36/21
VIP
She seduced the miskeen prince to her dark way, he is being forced against his will. She is and never will be just like Diana. She left the UK due to publicity and today she goes on Oprah Show, what do you except from a actress :damedamn:
This sounds like something a racist conservative would say:drakelaugh:

I think she was pretty naive about the type of institution she was entering. They don't even mingle with working class white British people, let alone a half black American with humble roots.

Props to Harry though. He definitely seems like the type of husband his father never was and is truly like his mother. He is what you call a proper husband.

I mean are you surprised? They were concerned about how dark the child would be when Megan Markle was pregnant.

Dont have any sympathies for that social climber. It's obviousl this was her plan all along, she wanted that Hollywood A list lifestyle and glamour, being a dutchess was too strict and she couldn't hack it.

Remember she also ditched her family as soon as she was marrying prince harry now she's dumbed the royal family next she'll dumb poor nacas harry.

Mozart

You need people like me
What makes you say that? They both seem pretty dedicated.
I think she’s a narcissist. She doesn’t take criticism well, treats people like shit, has a problem with both his family and her family, and her body language is controlling. She’s also isolated him from everyone.

Mozart

You need people like me
Is that the reason why the media hate on her to drive a wedge to the extend harry could suffocate?
Nah, the media just hate her because she’s half black lol British media has always been racist. I don’t think racism is why she fell out with most of his family though.

I think she’s a narcissist. She doesn’t take criticism well, treats people like shit, has a problem with both his family and her family, and her body language is controlling. She’s also isolated him from everyone.

Tbh, the British press has a way of painting her a certain way. From the get go, its obvious that they turned on her.They even did the same thing with Diana when they turned on her and tried to paint her as some sort of bully with regards to her staff which is why its hilarious that some people will still fall for old tricks.

Sometimes I feel like i'm on cadaanspot. I wish I could do a case study as to why darkskin geljerre Faraaxs parrot the lines of racist cadaans.

@scarecrow @Calaf.

So if I dislike megan I'm like a racist cadaan πŸ€”.

You really cant see past the psychological game she's playing, holding her tummy, playing the victim, right down to her choice of words. It's to get sympathy when we know the royal family have helped her it was only the media yet here she is begging for more attention. WHY? Didn't they want to get away from all the attention in the isolated Vancouver woods.

I can just see it she even dumbed her first husband soon as he got her a role on suits, she's the definition of social climber.

So if I dislike megan I'm like a racist cadaan πŸ€”.

You really cant see past the psychological game she's playing, holding her tummy, playing the victim, right down to her choice of words. It's to get sympathy when we know the royal family have helped her it was only the media yet here she is begging for more attention. WHY? Didn't they want to get away from all the attention in the isolated Vancouver woods.

I can just see it she even dumbed her first husband soon as he got a role on suits, she's the definition of social climber.

Most pregnant women hold their tummy. Kate did it and somehow it was seen as adorable. How do you know the royal family have helped her? The same family that did Diana wrong despite her being an Aristocrat and cadaan are going to help a half madow girl from LA?

Most pregnant women hold their tummy. Kate did it and somehow it was seen as adorable. How do you know the royal family have helped her? The same family that did Diana wrong despite her being an Aristocrat and cadaan are going to help a half madow girl from LA?

Times have changed and the last thing, the royals would want is be racist hence their acceptance of divorced mixed older actress as a wife for their prince, their wedding was a celebration of AA culture I.e black choir black priest etc. Queen and elder members spoke highly of her not even a wrong word even when they decided to leave.

The royal family are too classy for this, harry is the loser here, afterall what will he have when she divorces him?

Times have changed and the last thing, the royal would want is be racist hence their acceptance of divorced mixed older actress as a wife for their prince, their wedding was a celebration of AA culture I.e black choir black priest etc. Queen and elder members spoke highly of her not even a wrong word even when they decided to leave.

The royal family are too classy for this, harry is the loser here, afterall what will he have when she divorces him?

Come on, of course they accepted in public because they know they're walking a tight rope, especially due to the Diana fiasco. But if you for one second think they've changed their ways, you're mad. In the interview Harry noted that they told him before having his baby that his child being too dark would be a problem.

You sound like an cadaan racist who has blind adulation for the monarchy. Are you a daily mail reader?!

Side note: they even spoke highly of Diana and we all know how that turned out.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Seeing all the headlines today. I'll watch it when I got time. I'm starting to understand why some people are obsessed with the royal family

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Come on, of course they accepted in public because they know they're walking a tight rope, especially the Diana fiasco. But if you for one second think they've changed their ways, you're mad. In the interview Harry noted that they told him before having his baby that his child being too dark would be a problem.

You sound like an cadaan racist who has blind adulation for the monarchy. Are you a daily mail reader?!

Side note: they even spoke highly of Diana and we all know how that turned out.

No I'm not a daily mail reader lol.

Why would they say that the child being dark would be a problem when they already accepted his wife as mixed woman, surely they knew that possibility. Sounds like your falling for megans bullshit if she had real issues and wants privacy why did they sign contract with Netflix and why give this interview to oprah you seem to be ignoring all logic just to support someone because they're black.

She's fame hungry money hungry person anyone can see that.

Trending

Latest posts