Meg thee stallion

Fay

DELETED
Jhene is a small girl with Asian gene. Meg is tall , big boned and thick. Her face does not look old though..she just have huge face that makes her look like a woman in her 30s .
Also most Americans are big, there are 15 year old overweight girls that look like adults.
So why did u thumb down my thread smh hate for no reason from these females

I’ve Been to kenya and I’ve never seen a poorer country I seen poor homeless kids No older than 5 playing on the ground I wanted to give them money but I wasn’t allowed
That's the third world for you. If Kenya is the poorest country you have visited, now imagine how bad it is in the rest of sub saharan Africa.

Last edited:
That's the third world for you. If Kenya is the poorest country you have visited, now imagine how bad it is in the rest of sub saharan Africa.
yea but I can’t go to sub saharan countries anyway
and I didn’t even go to the ghetto in kenya
i stayed in a boujjè place
they all have long machetes under there coat
if u hold up 10 pounds for 20 seconds
at the end of those 20 secs u won’t have a hand on u anymore

yea but I can’t go to sub saharan countries anyway
and I didn’t even go to the ghetto in kenya
i stayed in a boujjè place
they all have long machetes under there coat
if u hold up 10 pounds for 20 seconds
at the end of those 20 secs u won’t have a hand on u anymore

lol not all places are that bad, if you are rich enough to afford property in the bourgeoisie suburbs. Living among the millionaire tycoons, politicians, diplomats and foreign expats. You will enjoy life in African cities.

Infact properties in some of these areas in cities like Nairobi is more expensive than some cities in the west. You will find Mansions and Villas selling for a million dollars or more.

lol not all places are that bad, if you are rich enough to afford property in the bourgeoisie suburbs. Living among the millionaire tycoons, politicians, diplomats and foreign expats. You will enjoy life in African cities.

Infact properties in some of these areas in cities like Nairobi is more expensive than some cities in the west. You will find Mansions and Villas selling for a million dollars or more.
yea but most are
why do u have to live in a 1mil mansion house to have securit tho

Has nothing to do with that.. most white ppl eat healthy exercise n still age like shit lol... its genetics
I thought u meant that Meg looks older than Jhene,which i think she does by the way.
The sun is there enemy, there skin isnt that protective of the uv lights.

Trending