Meg thee stallion

what happens when you come out with 5 bald headed saan weyne lil girls :dead:
I ain’t paying child support for them
tenor.gif

You sound like someone who works in a horse breeding program :mjlol:
Bro Geeljires should really think about eugenics, too many limp wristed faaraxs these days. Lol

I ain’t paying child support for them
tenor.gif

Bro Geeljires should really think about eugenics, too many limp wristed faaraxs these days. Lol
Sxb..
I'm telling you it's the damn diet change which ruined our physique.. Our ancestors lived on hilib and caan geel, they were strong and welt built. A while ago I was reading a passage from an old book describing the different races of the world.. Somalis were described as really tall, fit and warriors with big daggers, they are hospitable and a Somali man was defined by how many enemies who took out.. How could we end up this jileec to the point faraxs are even scared of their own women folks.. I blame the western life style and food :noneck:

This book also described Ethiopians but not so well depicted in comparison. They were described as short unhygienic filled with lice and traitorous :susp:

Last edited:
Sxb..
I'm telling you it's the damn diet change which ruined our physique.. Our ancestors lived on hilib and caan geel, they were strong and welt built. A while ago I was reading a passage from an old book describing the different races of the world.. Somalis were described as really tall, fit and warriors with big daggers, they are hospitable and a Somali man was defined by how many enemies who took out.. How could we end up this jileec to the point faraxs are even scared of their own women folks.. I blame the western life style and food :noneck:

This book also described Ethiopians but not so well depicted in comparison. They were described as short unhygienic filled with lice and traitorous :westbrookwtf:
I absolutely agree. We are also alot shorter than our ancestors. Time to get back to our old diet and lifestyle. Having shitty western diet plus being sedentary has ruined our gene pool.

I’m telling u man, eugenics is one of the things that can save modern Somalis at this point.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@486th President I think she's ageist when even children give her common sense but gets mad when you prove her wrong and says they're gonna block you to feel whole.

Last edited: