Meg thee stallion

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Akhas she looks like a Transgeder, madow chicks are just ugly as hell,anyone who gets turn on by a A.A is mostly likely gay, ugly creatures Walahi. :pachah1:
it's the makeup and outfits. she looks so much petite and healthier when she was in college and broke
1606676897156.png
1606676911565.png
1606676975775.png
1606677017165.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I am not attracted to either obese or masculine women, that bubble butt my look good on magazines and pictures but from my experience fat chicks smell like shit.:susp:I remember dogging one Jar3er chick from the back and the smell from her butthole hit me so hard my shit went limp faster than a lighting strike. :mjlol::dead:

Last edited:
I am not attracted to either obese or masculine women, that bubble butt my look good on magazines and pictures but from my experience fat chicks smell like shit.:susp:I remember dogging one Jar3er chick from the back and the smell from her butthole hit me so hard my shit went limp faster than a lighting strike. :mjlol:
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jhene is a small girl with Asian gene. Meg is tall , big boned and thick. Her face does not look old though..she just have huge face that makes her look like a woman in her 30s .
Also most Americans are big, there are 15 year old overweight girls that look like adults.