Meg thee stallion

Fay

DELETED
Can yall believe meg is 25 i aint know that... and jhene aiko is 32 but jhene looks waaaaay younger wtf.. what do these ppl be eating that ages them

I need to block u wallahi billahi i dont talk to children... who knows how to block on here
You clearly seem to be hated in this forum lol and you have short temper
F03DC88D-7819-4A6D-AF22-B1A50EC6F971.png

That has nothing to do with aging tho... n meg is a good girl herself shes educated too.... but i didnt know she was 25 i thought she would be way older wtf black women aint meant to crack
Black Women don't crack but people don't know that Asian women is where it is at in that arena.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Meg is very tall for a celeb and has always looked older than her age. This is her in 2015 at (20).
1606631842180.png

Jhene is very short and has always looked kind of like a Lolita (young girl). She's also a vegan.
fd2e0579903553c42c88af806434d5f2.jpg

It's like comparing apples and oranges because they have totally different body types.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Tbh dont take a bad pic of meg n compare it to a pretty pic of jhene meg is beautiful af but just looks older

It was a mug shot (it wasn't meant to be flattering). And I like realistic photos. But if you prefer a no make pic after the celebrity here you go.
20201129_065022.png

What weight
i don’t really listen to her music, but i’ve seen some her videos. she is a little chubby in the waste/slight chubby face, so she looks a bit older. I’ve recently loss some weight myself, and I looked older when I weighed more. No hate to her, just what i noticed

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i don’t really listen to her music, but i’ve seen some her videos. she is a little chubby in the waste/slight chubby face, so she looks a bit older. I’ve recently loss some weight myself, and I looked older when I weighed more. No hate to her, just what i noticed

She was thinner when she was younger but still looked older than her age. Her face looks more angular. That's probably why.
Screenshot_20201129-065950.jpg

Trending