Meeting between FGS and FMS fails. FGS declares Puntland & Jubbaland ‘spoilers’.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Farmaajo had a candidate running the last election. Let me tell you something, nothing destroys a PL candidate presidential aspirations more than seen as a lackey for FGS. Hassan shiekh and Farmaajo tried and both failed. You are really clueless and know nothing about PL if you think Deni is against Farmaajo because he fears he will run a candidate against him.
We have a possible scenario that a sitting president would return. The reelection of each President has its different case. If Farmajo returns, how do you think the relationship would be with PL, all willy nilly, happy ever after? Even if a candidate is backed, and Deni still wins, it won't change the frostiness between both parties. The reason why he doesn't want to see Farmajo return is irrelevant, the question is what is the repercussions if he does. Farmajo would go back to USA or somewhere else if he loses. But if he wins? What does it mean for the FMS.

We have a possible scenario that a sitting president would return. The reelection of each President has its different case. If Farmajo returns, how do you think the relationship would be with PL, all willy nilly, happy ever after? Even if a candidate is backed, and Deni still wins, it won't change the frostiness between both parties. The reason why he doesn't want to see Farmajo return is irrelevant, the question is what is the repercussions if he does. Farmajo would go back to USA or somewhere else if he loses. But if he wins? What does it mean for the FMS.
Oh he will try to screw us as he did with denying diplomas for our students. You make it seem as if he didn’t do us dirty already. Just this week they threaten to revoke the licence of a plane carrying investors to Garacad. A project FGS hasn’t contributed a penny. Already misusing the airspace we just recently got back. Farmaajo and his regime is an enemy to us and we are ready for whetever.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Oh he will try to screw us as he did with denying diplomas for our students. You make it seem as if he didn’t do us dirty already. Just this week they threaten to revoke the licence of a plane carrying investors to Garacad. A project FGS hasn’t contributed a penny. Already misusing the airspace we just recently got back. Farmaajo and his regime is an enemy to us and we are ready for whetever.
Farmajo became a enemy to y'all just recently, most of his term was looking down south, mainly JL and other FMS. The diplomas issue was Kheyre's doing, Ministry of Education comes under the PM rulings, but that was dependent on the previous cabinet. Hassan Shiekh Mohamud was also a "enemy" towards y'all, but today, your friendly against a common enemy. The question is, will this tik for tak, political impasse continue if he gets reelected?

Som

VIP
Demands by Deni and Madobe:

President Farmaajo should relinquish all his powers
SNA, SPF and NISA leadership should all be sacked
Parliament should be dissolved and closed - -Transitional Government established
Why do they keep demanding stuff they know the Federal governement won't accept? That's not a negotiation.
TFG is basically going backwards , we need to move forward

Farmajo became a enemy to y'all just recently, most of his term was looking down south, mainly JL and other FMS. The diplomas issue was Kheyre's doing, Ministry of Education comes under the PM rulings, but that was dependent on the previous cabinet. Hassan Shiekh Mohamud was also a "enemy" towards y'all, but today, your friendly against a common enemy. The question is, will this tik for tak, political impasse continue if he gets reelected?
Yes brother

Som

VIP
Here is what needs to happen. Everybody go their separate ways, not talk until somebody ultimately wins, and forces their will.

FGS should capture Bu’aale, hold new JL collections while starting to deploy troops to Puntland. Easier course then all that, simply arrest Deni, Madoobe.

Arrest Deni and Madoobe ? Dude, FGS has no power over PL territory and little to no power over JL territory. The can't arrest anyone and certainly they can't capture bu'aale. Any of the things you mention will lead to civil war and if Farmaajo does something like that he will he responsible for the (second) destruction of our country
I'm saying this as someone who disagrees both Madoobe and Deni.
I'm sure Farmaajo has no plan to do any of the things you mentioned, he's not crazy

Som

VIP
So that they dont threaten civilians like they did in Baidoa & Galmudug.
We know how the elections was stolen.
Also SNA,SPF & NISA are a national agency and should not be used for cheap political shots.
Have you seen FBI or CIA or US Army being used for cheap political games?
They should stay impartial and serve the country not regime.

Even in Kenya KDF has never been used to side with politucs even with the president even in 2008 election violence KDF did not take sides.
Ok fair enough. But it seems Deni and Madoobe aren't just interested in having an impartial army, they want SNA and other agency to be on their side that's why they want a transitional governement and guess who they want as president of this hypothetical new TFG? Obviously someone who is close to them

Apparently the gareen team complained to the IC and begged to be allowed to leave xamar and go back to their regions and were swiftlyt old to stfu and stay put. :heh:

If embarrassment would kill, these three would've been dead long ago.

there's a meeting with the IC tomorrow, between madoob deni and farmaajo and the IC.

farmaajo wanted to put out a narrative out there that the meeting was unsuccessful, he blamed madoobe and deni. Next thing he wanted to do was to send his loyal dogs to their regions and attempt another extension through the eelaay mursal. didn't work, meeting is still on.
ain't nobody going home until there's an agreement in place.

It is up to the parliament now. They will get a 2 year extension with President Farmajo also getting an extra 2 years in office. Governors Deni, Madobe and Bihi want a civil war in Mogadishu so they can all get their way. Nobody is stupid enough to go back to 1991. Every sub clan has the same number of educated elite as the 3 wayward Governors. They will not stop the Somali Federal Government from building this nation and moving forward. All these 3 Governors don’t have the full support of their citizens since they all rule by the gun in their enclaves. f*ck Deni,Bihi and Madobe. They will not hold my lands hostage just because of their own ambitions. I won’t allow being a third world toilet for another 30 years. The Somali Federal Government can start bringing the SNA to Northern Mudug and SSC. We will welcome them with open arms.

The SNA will be able to control Northern Mudug, SSC and Gedo. Mudane Farmajo should start mobilizing the forces to capture SSC and Northern Mudug. We will bring these clan enclaves to their knees.

It is up to the parliament now. They will get a 2 year extension with President Farmajo also getting an extra 2 years in office. Governors Deni, Madobe and Bihi want a civil war in Mogadishu so they can all get their way. Nobody is stupid enough to go back to 1991. Every sub clan has the same number of educated elite as the 3 wayward Governors. They will not stop the Somali Federal Government from building this nation and moving forward. All these 3 Governors don’t have the full support of their citizens since they all rule by the gun in their enclaves. f*ck Deni,Bihi and Madobe. They will not hold my lands hostage just because of their own ambitions. I won’t allow being a third world toilet for another 30 years. The Somali Federal Government can start bringing the SNA to Northern Mudug and SSC. We will welcome them with open arms.

The SNA will be able to control Northern Mudug, SSC and Gedo. Mudane Farmajo should start mobilizing the forces to capture SSC and Northern Mudug. We will bring these clan enclaves to their knees.
1617866769523.jpeg

Farmaajo had a candidate running the last election. Let me tell you something, nothing destroys a PL candidate presidential aspirations more than seen as a lackey for FGS. Hassan shiekh and Farmaajo tried and both failed. You are really clueless and know nothing about PL if you think Deni is against Farmaajo because he fears he will run a candidate against him.

Kkk do you have the xog that Deni asked for support from Farmaajo when he was running? Farmaajo refused and said puntland is self-sufficient but later his advisors told him it will be good to support a candidate. So he changed his stance, and deni till today is angry about that. Also do you know he beat the FGS's candidate by one vote that faroole got in the middle of the night at 1 am?

Mozart

You need people like me
Kkk do you have the xog that Deni asked for support from Farmaajo when he was running? Farmaajo refused and said puntland is self-sufficient but later his advisors told him it will be good to support a candidate. So he changed his stance, and deni till today is angry about that. Also do you know he beat the FGS's candidate by one vote that faroole got in the middle of the night at 1 am?
Farmaajo’s candidate was Dr Ali Cisse Cabdi and he got 2 votes

:faysalwtf:

war yaa ilahay yaqana, i didn’t say that. I was responding to calaf when he said farmaajo might field a candidate against Deni next election . A serious PL candidate would avoid any ties with FGS. It’s a career killer

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Sxb how about you build your own tuulo before you focus on PL and SL. Where you from anyway?

Last edited:
I think he is warsen or dhulo. Because he said he from PL but claims to be wadani :mjpls:

Don't be fooled by Farmaajo's clan who spend all their time online, they use photoshop, voice editing, they even have workshops where they concoct their history, I even saw them claim your Isaaq qabiil is a lost son of theirs.

Nacnac, sheegatonimo and cantarabaqash is their expertise.

Trending

Latest posts