Meeting a stranger

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I was excited for a brief moment, thought u mention a famous English name Levenson, until i noticed it is a jew name
Sorry to disappoint ya.

Well I got the nose of a jew as well. Got me thinking whether I am the posterchild of the Black Israelites or not

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sorry to disappoint ya.

Well I got the nose of a jew as well. Got me thinking whether I am the posterchild of the Black Israelites or not

1603307158966.png
Jew Nose aah??? Do u want to borrow this?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
There is a difference between kindness and being taken fi ediot.

Boundaries provide a buffer between you and the other person. You'd be surprised how many people are emotional vampires. Its too much. Maybe I'm mean because women are expected to constantly put others first, but no. Self-preservation is very important to me. If the first time you speak to me, you're talking about your problems, I'll tune out.
Do you huuno. I don’t know how you twisted this to be taken for an idiot lol, I know there are some people out there that are tiresome and want attention for their own gaining and they need to be put in place asap! But it is quite easy to differentiate them from other people.

Also this is not a daily thing where you have strangers coming up to you and sharing their issues with you, for this to happen I assume they must be in a very dark moment or you have that as your occupation. As I mentioned in my previous post this has happened a few times to me, heck I have even walked up to a stranger one time and that was probably one of the best thing I have done, giving a few minutes to someone who is in despair can be helpful, lifesaving in some cases.

After all Islam encourages us to smile for a reason.

Do you huuno. I don’t know how you twisted this to be taken for an idiot lol, I know there are some people out there that are tiresome and want attention for their own gaining and they need to be put in place asap! But it is quite easy to differentiate them from other people.

Also this is not a daily thing where you have strangers coming up to you and sharing their issues with you, for this to happen I assume they must be in a very dark moment or you have that as your occupation. As I mentioned in my previous post this has happened a few times to me, heck I have even walked up to a stranger one time and that was probably one of the best thing I have done, giving a few minutes to someone who is in despair can be helpful, lifesaving in some cases.

After all Islam encourages us to smile for a reason.
Abayo, you were the one that responded to my post first. I didn't twist anything, lets make that clear. I said there was a distinct difference between the two. Yes, Islam encourages us to smile, but it also encourages us to have discernment.

We can agree to disagree.