Meeting a stranger

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Have you ever meet someone for the first time and they quickly opened up to you.
One lady I meet on my way to work , told me she has been feeling down for last 4 months because she lost a baby . She told me ever since that event she has not been herself. She said she was 5 months pregnant and out of nowhere her water broke at home and she was confused as to why so much water was coming out. She went to the hospital and the doctors tried to save her baby. At the end the baby sadly passed away . she was left confused wanting to know what the cause of her babies sudden death was because there is a reason to everything. The doctors aren't giving her direct answers but have said things like this happen.

I just listened to her story .

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
What went thru your mind afterwards? What did you feel about this situation? This is a sensitive thing you're being shared by assumably a stranger.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
What went thru your mind afterwards? What did you feel about this situation? This is a sensitive thing you're being shared by assumably a stranger.
In my mind I was saying it was the qadar of Allah but because she wasn't muslim I didn't say it. I told her I didn't know what to say , it's a heartbreaking situation. And also not to stress herself, and gave her hope she will give birth to a healthy baby one-day and to go and visit her family because they lived back home and she needs their support. ( She is new to the UK ). Living here for 3 years with no relatives other then her husband, she told me she misses her whole family especially her father and mother.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you ever meet someone for the first time and they quickly opened up to you.
One lady I meet on my way to work , told me she has been feeling down for last 4 months because she lost a baby . She told me ever since that event she has not been herself. She said she was 5 months pregnant and out of nowhere her water broke at home and she was confused as to why so much water was coming out. She went to the hospital and the doctors tried to save her baby. At the end the baby sadly passed away . she was left confused wanting to know what the cause of her babies sudden death was because there is a reason to everything. The doctors aren't giving her direct answers but have said things like this happen.

That is a woman in pain. I hope you were kind to her. Listening is good. How was her walk? Slow or Enegetic?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@bobsburger Walaahi....if only humans knew how magnificent God is, walaahi. Every misfortune should be taken as baraka. And Every Fortune should be taken as Baraka and also suspect, because it could be not be baraka without trial. The point is humbleness and patience.

The woman is lucky because her unborn child died at 5 months which is past the Islamic time of a soul existing baby, I believe the cut off is 4 months. Under 4 months its only considered a fetus and not a soul. So that means God maybe knew the heavens was better for the child or human than this earth.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
CSI Basra

@BobSmoke

Why do u that? Do u recognize my talents?

1603302479247.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

yes when i was in london last christmas visiting family on the elevator in the airport i met an ethiopian that looks the same as me

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My feet are big but I'm not cagdheer. Ogaden folks are cool

Bloody hell u r ogadeen. This is really annoying. An ogaden trying to be intellectual and mysterious. bloody annoying.