Meeting a stranger

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Those people lack boundaries. It’s a huge red flag. It’s not your job to be their therapist.
It’s not about being their therapist I think she had a mental break down, I’ve seen this a few times in public and in workplaces/schools. People suddenly starting crying or pouring out some horrible things they’re going through and you don’t even know them. I think it is because they don’t have anyone to share their difficulties with.
Being kind is not that hard, just listening to their story can help, you don’t have to counsel them if you can’t think of the right words.
235252FC-D91D-4847-B29F-C2F21E3D4C27.jpeg

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Bloody hell u r ogadeen. This is really annoying. An ogaden trying to be intellectual and mysterious. bloody annoying.
Maanta qosol baad igu dhishay.

Maybe you've seen me in Karamel mall in '08 when Obama posters was everywhere but I dont know if you'd remember me. I was just a chubby kid rockin Eckö hoodie and looking to buy Air Forces.
That place had a cafe where they served sick mango milkshakes.
Good memories there.

But I'm still not cagdheer. My folks are a bufferzone between them and MJ

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Al
Maanta qosol baad igu dhishay.

Maybe you've seen me in Karamel mall in '08 when Obama posters was everywhere but I dont know if you'd remember me. I was just a chubby kid rockin Eckö hoodie and looking to buy Air Forces.
That place had a cafe where they served sick mango milkshakes.
Good memories there.

But I'm still not cagdheer. My folks are a bufferzone between them and MJ

Walleee inaad tahay Dhulbahanteee shaakii meshaan maa jiirto

It’s not about being their therapist I think she had a mental break down, I’ve seen this a few times in public and in workplaces/schools. People suddenly starting crying or pouring out some horrible things they’re going through and you don’t even know them. I think it is because they don’t have anyone to share their difficulties with.
Being kind is not that hard, just listening to their story can help, you don’t have to counsel them if you can’t think of the right words.
View attachment 148114
There is a difference between kindness and being taken fi ediot.

Boundaries provide a buffer between you and the other person. You'd be surprised how many people are emotional vampires. Its too much. Maybe I'm mean because women are expected to constantly put others first, but no. Self-preservation is very important to me. If the first time you speak to me, you're talking about your problems, I'll tune out.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is a difference between kindness and being taken fi ediot.

Boundaries provide a buffer between you and the other person. You'd be surprised how many people are emotional vampires. Its too much. Maybe I'm mean because women are expected to constantly put others first, but no. Self-preservation is very important to me. If the first time you speak to me, you're talking about your problems, I'll tune out.

How is your coffee today Mrs. Narcissist?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Couldnt be. His mom chose me for my eyebrows.
She said it looked like mr Levenstein's

I was excited for a brief moment, thought u mention a famous English name Levenson, until i noticed it is a jew name

Trending