Meet Hawo Tako the most badass sub Saharan African female anti colonial figure

Can you tell me which side was holding bow and arrow? surely not the pro Italian side who were armed with guns
Once again if I have to say it clearly for you to understand she was killed by Italians and PRO Italia camp somali coons she was killed with and arrow and the person was most likely somali.

Once again if I have to say it clearly for you to understand she was killed by Italians and PRO Italia camp somali coons she was killed with and arrow and the person was most likely somali.
if she was part of anti Italian crowd why would they praise a "murderer" ??

Thought Somalis were using daggers
Don’t listen to this idoor if you ask him if it was his kinsmen who were in a zoo in Germany when Ogaden was fighting across the Somali peninsula he’d tell you “no” “those were Jin’s in the zoo not idoor” he will lie to you all they’re good at is lying.
IMG_1750.jpeg

look at him smiling. Good old boy idoor.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en roseđŸ„€ ~”
VIP
Don’t listen to this idoor if you ask him if it was his kinsmen who were in a zoo in Germany when Ogaden was fighting he’d tell you “no” “those were Jin’s in the zoo not idoor” he will lie to you all they’re good at is lying.
View attachment 320681
don’t do that 😔😔😔 and stop calling them idoors pls :mjcry:

Don’t listen to this idoor if you ask him if it was his kinsmen who were in a zoo in Germany when Ogaden was fighting he’d tell you “no” “those were Jin’s in the zoo not idoor” he will lie to you all they’re good at is lying.
View attachment 320681
I asked you to use your mind and you just responded back by posting unknown fkd pic just ti try to get back at me ?? :mindblown: kkk you're the actual representation of who cagdheer is 😂

don’t do that 😔😔😔 and stop calling them idoors pls :mjcry:
They call us cagdheer we call them iidoor “hoo bidhaantan iidoor hasha” when reer Ugaas xirsi (Ogaden) became sultans for the first time sultaanka Ugaas Xirsi (the John f Kennedy of that time) told Ogaden to stop attacking other Somalis (Isaaq) and each other and made this trade policy that every Isaaq male has to bring a beautiful Isaaq girl and in return the Isaaq male would be given a camel Isaaq would come and say “iidoor hasha hoo bidhaantan” “iidoor” “iidoor” which means choose it for me or pick this camel for me that’s why we named them iidoor ever since we call them iidoor. That’s why there are a lot of Isaaq children with Ogaden father today whole Isaaq sub clans who have Ogaden ancestors in the hawd. He has the nerve to call me ethiopian😂 when Germans called them “aithopian” nearly hundred years ago.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en roseđŸ„€ ~”
VIP
They call us cagdheer we call them iidoor “hoo bidhaantan iidoor hasha” when reer Ugaas xirsi (Ogaden) became sultans for the first time sultaanka Ugaas Xirsi (the John f Kennedy of that time) told Ogaden to stop attacking other Somalis (Isaaq) and each other and made this trade policy that every Isaaq male has to bring a beautiful Isaaq girl and in return the Isaaq male would be given a camel Isaaq would come and say “iidoor hasha hoo bidhaantan” “iidoor” “iidoor” which means choose it for me or pick this camel for me that’s why we named them iidoor ever since we call them iidoor. That’s why there are a lot of Isaaq children with Ogaden father today whole Isaaq sub clans who have Ogaden ancestors in the hawd. He has the nerve to call me ethiopian😂 when Germans called them “aithopian” nearly hundred years ago.
pls don’t call them idoor @Haragwaafi dont call him a cagdheer

They call us cagdheer we call them iidoor “hoo bidhaantan iidoor hasha” when reer Ugaas xirsi (Ogaden) became sultans for the first time sultaanka Ugaas Xirsi (the John f Kennedy of that time) told Ogaden to stop attacking other Somalis (Isaaq) and each other and made this trade policy that every Isaaq male has to bring a beautiful Isaaq girl and in return the Isaaq male would be given a camel Isaaq would come and say “iidoor hasha hoo bidhaantan” “iidoor” “iidoor” that’s why we named them iidoor ever since we call them iidoor. That’s why there are a lot of Isaaq children with Ogaden father today whole Isaaq sub clans who have Ogaden ancestors in the hawd. He has the nerve to call me ethiopian😂 when Germans called them “aithopian” nearly hundred years ago.
Making up lies and fabrication as everyone knows where the term iidoor came from as it was who used to bring clothes to your kin in exchange for your camels :)

Somalis bandied about numerous stereotypes of clan behavior that mirrored these emerging social inequalities. The pejorative slang terms iidoor or kabadhe iidoora (loosely meaning "exchange") reflect Somali disdain for the go-between, the person who amasses wealth through persistence and mercantile skills without firm commitments to anyone else. As the Isaaq became more international and cosmopolitan, their commercial success and achievement ideology aroused suspicion and jealousy, notably among rural Darod who disliked Isaaq self-confidence and made them the target of stereotypes.

Trending

Latest posts