Meet Hawo Tako the most badass sub Saharan African female anti colonial figure

I have no problem of daarood calling me iidoor as I don't see it as a bad word
Be specific and say I have no problem of Ogaden calling me iidoor. Isaaq never interacted with Majerteen (the second biggest Darood subclan). And btw Iโ€™m not bothered by your denial of well known history. Keep denying it that will only bother you keep posting European propaganda whether itโ€™s British or Italian.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
They arenโ€™t used to seeing a Somali resistance fighter or anything related to โ€œresistanceโ€ thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re surprised and are trying to falsify our history in the nature of the idoor heโ€™s very submissive heโ€™d welcome any Europeans that land their boats at Saylac. I doubt heโ€™s a fob though the ones back home are quite about history they donโ€™t discuss it or try to falsify it heโ€™s from the diaspora for sure.
I will leave you alone because we are in Ramadan

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
He said the truth cagdheerow but you love to believe your dead marexaan uncle myth about her as he regime was pushing feminist communist bs down on our throat
Inader These Kacaan kids you will be shocked by the amount of fraud and lies they live by
I stopped talking to them when they said that Cali maajeerten who lived in the 19th century, was the first Somali to go to Hajj and raage ugaas was the one who invented Somali gabay
They live on this lie

Inader These Kacaan kids you will be shocked by the amount of fraud and lies they live by
I stopped talking to them when they said that Cali maajeerten who lived in the 19th century, was the first Somali to go to Hajj and raage ugaas was the one who invented Somali gabay
They live on this lie
SubxanaAllah๐Ÿ˜‚

In Italian records it says she was protecting the Italian settlers from the rioters
Why would you believe colonists records that would tamper with the truth to divide and conquer over the accounts of real Somalis who actually met the woman. @Shangani doesnโ€™t get much out of saying his grandparents actually knew her.

Also, youโ€™re using an inaccurate blog that can be written by any Tom or Harry. Clearly there is an agenda and youโ€™re willing to be believe a narrative that hasnโ€™t actually been confirmed. What is it and why?

AUN,

I like to think she was real.

For those who doubt her story, there are others like her, who had the good fortune to have their stories told. Such as the late heroine, Timiro Cukaas Guleed, who was imprisoned by the Italians, during a clash in Kismaayo.

Thank you baayo for reminding me about Timiro I totally forgot about her instead of old heads like you we have people who came to know the Ogaden name because of the 1977 war lying about our history๐Ÿ˜‘

Why would you believe colonists records that would tamper with the truth to divide and conquer over the accounts of real Somalis who actually met the woman. @Shangani doesnโ€™t get much out of saying his grandparents actually knew her.

Also, youโ€™re using an inaccurate blog that can be written by any Tom or Harry. Clearly there is an agenda and youโ€™re willing to be believe a narrative that hasnโ€™t actually been confirmed. What is it and why?
Angelina God gave you a mind to use it wisely so use it please :)

Angelina God gave you a mind to use it wisely so use it please :)
God gave me enough intelligence to not use a random Italian blog. You have a clear agenda and when dealing with historical facts I like to put my political and tribal motivations to the side. Iโ€™m interested in the saga of Hawo Tako purely from a historical perspective and not one about dividing Somalis.

God gave me enough intelligence to not use a random Italian blog. You have a clear agenda and when dealing with historical facts I like to put my political and tribal motivations to the side. Iโ€™m interested in the saga of Hawo Tako purely from a historical perspective and not one about dividing Somalis.
Hawo Tako heroism is a myth made up by the former kacaan regime as Afweyne himself was a pro Italy during that time.

In 1946, Barre supported the Somali Conference (Italian: Conferenza Somala), a political group of parties and clan associations that were hostile to the Somali Youth League and were supported by the local Italian settlers. The group presented a petition to the "Four Powers" Investigation Commission in order to allow that the administration of the United Nations Trust Territory could be entrusted for thirty years to Italy.

Hawo Tako heroism is a myth made up by the former kacaan regime as Afweyne himself was a pro Italy during that time.
Thatโ€™s not proof against Hawo Tako. You need to provide legitimate proof that she sided with the Italians. Also, why would posters make up lies about their families meeting and seeing Tako and the fact that some argue she was very much part of the SYL?

The reason why I canโ€™t take you serious is because there is a clear agenda. Obviously, your hatred of the Kacaan regime is blinding you. I too dislike the Kacaan and believe itโ€™s the reason why our countries is backwards and in dire poverty, but iโ€™m not going to let my hatred of a regime cloud reality or potentially tar the reputation of an individual.

I think a more better take would have been to question @Shangani more and find out more about his families affiliation with the SYL and what his family knew about Tako. We need people like @Shanganiโ€™s grandparents to be interviewed in the future so that we can have a clearer picture of the reality of what down and who Hawo truly was. The real proof is the views of the Somalis who were her peers and of her time period. Until we can find that, Iโ€™m never going to take an Italian blog seriously.

Thatโ€™s not proof against Hawo Tako. You need to provide legitimate proof that she sided with the Italians. Also, why would posters make up lies about their families meeting and seeing Tako and the fact that some argue she was very much part of the SYL?

The reason why I canโ€™t take you serious is because there is a clear agenda. Obviously, your hatred of the Kacaan regime is blinding you. I too dislike the Kacaan and believe itโ€™s the reason why our countries is backwards and in dire poverty, but iโ€™m not going to let my hatred of a regime cloud reality or potentially tar the reputation of an individual.

I think a more better take would have been to question @Shangani more and find out more about his families affiliation with the SYL and what his family knew about Tako. We need people like @Shanganiโ€™s grandparents to be interviewed in the future so that we can have a clearer picture of the reality of what down and who Hawo truly was. The real proof is the views of the Somalis who were her peers and of her time period. Until we can find that, Iโ€™m never going to take an Italian blog seriously.
Ask yourself why would an Italian praise a woman that took part in an anti Italian riots ? I have no agenda just stating facts :)

They call us cagdheer we call them iidoor โ€œhoo bidhaantan iidoor hashaโ€ when reer Ugaas xirsi (Ogaden) became sultans for the first time sultaanka Ugaas Xirsi (the John f Kennedy of that time) told Ogaden to stop attacking other Somalis (Isaaq) and each other and made this trade policy that every Isaaq male has to bring a beautiful Isaaq girl and in return the Isaaq male would be given a camel Isaaq would come and say โ€œiidoor hasha hoo bidhaantanโ€ โ€œiidoorโ€ โ€œiidoorโ€ which means choose it for me or pick this camel for me thatโ€™s why we named them iidoor ever since we call them iidoor. Thatโ€™s why there are a lot of Isaaq children with Ogaden father today whole Isaaq sub clans who have Ogaden ancestors in the hawd. He has the nerve to call me ethiopian๐Ÿ˜‚ when Germans called them โ€œaithopianโ€ nearly hundred years ago.
History says quite the opposite caghdeere
IMG_3439.jpeg