Meet & date Somali Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to LoveHabibi - the online meeting place for Somali Arabs. Whether you're looking for Somali Arabs worldwide or to connect with those in your local community, look no further. Browse the pictures of all the lovely Arab Somalis. Even @R.Kelly's profile is there.

190731195259ea71.jpg

Fahmi 47, Columbus, Ohio

https://www.lovehabibi.com/arabs/somali-arabs/

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I can understand why some get angry at me claiming Arabness but wallahi trust me guys I have the privilege having some Arab admixture it might be small but its something and looking dark caramel like a true Afro Arab. But how this oday looks its completely shameful to claim Arab.

I can understand why some get angry at me claiming Arabness but wallahi trust me guys I have the privilege having some Arab admixture it might be small but its something and looking dark caramel like a true Afro Arab. But how this oday looks its completely shameful to claim Arab.

Bro ancient Arabia was Kush anyway

We are the real Arabs, it all came from us

WE WUZ is true my Negro, so no need to explain yourself.

:ulyin:

I have tried that site lmao in my younger years....alot of the female profiles are fake...and most of the real halimos just want beta simp to talk about Islam for hours on end. I have clocked alot of women that are DTF tho...

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I have tried that site lmao in my younger years....alot of the female profiles are fake...and most of the real halimos just want beta simp to talk about Islam for hours on end. I have clocked alot of women that are DTF tho...
Are you even older than 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts