@Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Could this be me?

1903281007514c6f.jpg

Let's be friends first
Melbourne, Australia.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I can understand why some get angry at me claiming Arabness but wallahi trust me guys I have the privilege having some Arab admixture it might be small but its something and looking dark caramel like a true Afro Arab. But how this oday looks its completely shameful to claim Arab.

Bruh I thought you were a libaax libaax dhalay Samaale from Holland waa maxay carabnimada aad sheeganeysid

my broer ek praat net Afrikaans geen Arabies
Maar jy moet die geskiedenis opsoek
omdat ons swart is met 'n donker velkleur, hoe kan ons Arabies wees ongelooflike
ons is nie vuil arabs nie, hulle is pateties
jy is nie trots op jou Somaliese mense nie

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bruh I thought you were a libaax libaax dhalay Samaale from Holland waa maxay carabnimada aad sheeganeysid

my broer ek praat net Afrikaans geen Arabies
Maar jy moet die geskiedenis opsoek
omdat ons swart is met 'n donker velkleur, hoe kan ons Arabies wees ongelooflike
ons is nie vuil arabs nie, hulle is pateties
jy is nie trots op jou Somaliese mense nie
Bro am a real.Soomaal Samaale libaax mahadsanid. Haal beetje grappen uit enzo meen 6 van de 10 keer niet de shit dat ik.zeg bro is puur vermaak deze guys nemen alles te serieus relax bradda . I die for my people on God.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
ja broer,
Ek sien en verstaan
die Somaliese neem alles hier ernstig op

want hulle sy incels
hulle bly alleen tuis en eet baasto en verbruik die internet

goeie ding, dit is 'n grap
hulle het nie geweet wat suiwer komedie is nie
Hulle ken nie die werklikheid nie
They dont know what satire is

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Obviously Somalis are arabs since we are in the arab league, and all the noble Somali tribes are arab too. Arabic is a national language of Somalia. :drakelaugh:

Somalis need to accept their arab origins and move on in life.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@IftiinOfLife

Join your Arab brothers and sisters and place your profile there.

I think I just might,

Im banu hashim so maybe I will,

my tribe's ancestor came to the horn of africa via an underground train system left behind by the atlantis era. After that he came and gave Islam to an already converted Islamic people, and also discovered a new well, he then returned to Arabia, came back, and married 4 women, and built a house in a tree where he was later discovered, the fact that our tribes origin story copied Musa saw story with the girls in the well, in the quran means nothing

We are clearly arabs and i am proud of my arab ancestry.

I think I just might,

Im banu hashim so maybe I will,

my tribe's ancestor came to the horn of africa via an underground train system left behind by the atlantis era. After that he came and gave Islam to an already converted Islamic people, and also discovered a new well, he then returned to Arabia, came back, and married 4 women, and built a house in a tree where he was later discovered, the fact that our tribes origin story copied Musa saw story with the girls in the well, in the quran means nothing

We are clearly arabs and i am proud of my arab ancestry.

@IftiinOfLife

If you’re related to Musa, join @Apollo @ jdate.com

Good luck to both of you

VixR

Veritas
Obviously Somalis are arabs since we are in the arab league, and all the noble Somali tribes are arab too. Arabic is a national language of Somalia. :drakelaugh:

Somalis need to accept their arab origins and move on in life.
:deadosama:

LoveHabibi describes itself as an “Arab and Muslim” dating app. I’m looking at it and it’s teeming with non-Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending