Medieval Somali traders founded a city in Mozambique; Sofala

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
One fake source validating another! Neither one has an actual source to back it up.

How about a few actual sources?

The Muslims were Shia. Sofala is a small island at the mouth of the Buzi river, with no mineral resources. The gold came from Zimbabwe, down the Buzi and Save rivers. We are talking Shirazis in the 10th century here. Somalis, when and how?????? :russ:

None of the sources you have shown refuted anything. :childplease:

Mogadishu has always been a Somali settlement since antiquity. Shirazi where? If you used your brain cells properly then you would know Sofala is a province where Buzi and Save rivers flow through and that is where golds were mined. Sofala city is only a port island where gold was traded and Somalis got control of that. You're either deliberately twisting things or just a plain fool that couldn't distinguish any basic thing and you've done this before but like I said you won't fool anyone so you can quit playing stupid.

Just because you disagree with these historians doesn't mean they're fake. It just means you're wrong. Take it up in the chin and go focus on your last days.

Last edited:
None of the sources you have shown refuted anything. :childplease:

Mogadishu has always been a Somali settlement since antiquity. Shirazi where? If you used your brain cells properly then you would know Sofala is a province where Buzi and Save rivers flow through and that is where golds were mined. Sofala city is only a port island where gold was traded and Somalis got control of that. You're either deliberately twisting things or just a plain fool that couldn't distinguish any basic thing and you've done this before but like I said you won't fool anyone so you can quit playing stupid.

Just because you disagree with these historians doesn't mean they're fake. It just means you're wrong. Take it up in the chin and go focus on your last days.

Selectively lost the ability to read, have you? Where have I seen that before?! :russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Selectively lost the ability to read, have you? Where have I seen that before?! :russ:

Historians don't have to be specific when they mention a place that is named after a city and a province. Nobody said the port is where gold was mined. Sofala is also referred to as a region where the rivers flow and where mining is known for so if anyone lost the ability to read it's you or maybe you're just twisting to make the book sound unauthentic. I know how you play but you aren't fooling anybody. You aren't a historian and these historians debunk your claims now have a good day sir.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
@Factz vs @Grant for the millionth time I know you two have each other on facebook

d9698fb311731c3f01b9f98a68bdcdba.gif

Trending

Latest posts