Meanwhile in XinJiang

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Look how the China's ambassador to Australia trying to lie about China's treatment of Uigurs.

Look how the China's ambassador to Australia trying to lie about China's treatment of Uigurs.

s-l400.jpg

maybe Kaiser Wilhelm is the real problem and we have to invade him to stop him from using WMDs and snatching Kuwaiti babies out of incubators

dc7e3c1aa67ca21edfa05a69c17d798b.jpg

AbdiGeedi

maybe Kaiser Wilhelm is the real problem and we have to invade him to stop him from using WMDs and snatching Kuwaiti babies out of incubators
You start a thread about XinJiang and than deflect when your rosy propaganda backfires.

AbdiGeedi

what propaganda?

you think the fire department should have left his sheep thirsty? what have sheep ever done to you?

It is a poor attempt to paint Chinese in good light in Xinjang.

When are you gonna create a thread about Chinese wrongdoings to Uigurs?

I see you started a thread about Indian atrocities in Kashmir. What gives?

It is a poor attempt to paint Chinese in good light in Xinjang.

When are you gonna create a thread about Chinese wrongdoings to Uigurs?

I see you started a thread about Indian atrocities in Kashmir. What gives?

We as Muslims need to be in solidarity with Kashmir and Palestine.

As for Uighurs..... as far as I'm concerned, this alleged Uighur stuff is Western propaganda. I think they're lying, exaggerating or both.

When the US is against some foreign leader, of course US media will attack them. Whether it's Kaiser Wilhelm, Saddam, Gaddafi, etc. as far as I'm concerned it's just more Western propaganda. And the West has foreign puppets. A video from Al Jazeera I doubt will change my mind. I've seen Al Jazeera promote feminism. I don't trust them.

Furthermore, even if what is allegedly happening is true..... would what happened with the Uyghurs outweigh what's happened to the Iraqis, the Afghanis, the Kashmiris, the Palestinians, the Libyans, the civilians the US has been killing in Somalia? I don't believe so

AbdiGeedi

As for Uighurs..... as far as I'm concerned, this alleged Uighur stuff is Western propaganda. I think they're lying, exaggerating or both.
How much do you get paid to diss the plight of Uighurs? How is the weather today in Bejing?

When the US is against some foreign leader, of course US media will attack them. Whether it's Kaiser Wilhelm, Saddam, Gaddafi, etc. as far as I'm concerned it's just more Western propaganda. And the West has foreign puppets. A video from Al Jazeera I doubt will change my mind. I've seen Al Jazeera promote feminism. I don't trust them.

Furthermore, even if what is allegedly happening is true..... would what happened with the Uyghurs outweigh what's happened to the Iraqis, the Afghanis, the Kashmiris, the Palestinians, the Libyans, the civilians the US has been killing in Somalia? I don't believe so
Muh Ummah is strong in this one. This is why I post about forgetting about other Muslims. MJ and isaaq are fighting. OG vs hawd, hawiye vs their own minds, SSC vs what state doesn't benefit them, villa somalia vs SL, AS vs everything, .5 tribes vs who cares.

Laakin, we need to stand in solidarity with everyone else! :salute:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am a Chinese. Hath not a Chinese eyes? (yeah, small ones) Hath not a Chinese hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, (yeah you invented freaking Corona virus & black plague)
heal'd by the same means, warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer, as a Christian is?

Reborn

Sxb you need to wake up and understand that it ain't propaganda. The Xinjiang area is now a total police state in which the government is committing genocide like acts to strip and water down the Uighurs customs/culture into "law-abiding" citizens.

Sxb you need to wake up and understand that it ain't propaganda. The Xinjiang area is now a total police state in which the government is committing genocide like acts to strip and water down the Uighurs customs/culture into "law-abiding" citizens.

Allegedly. Lots of people "know" this just like people when I was younger "knew" Saddam had WMDs, just like people "knew" Iraqi soldiers were ripping Kuwaiti babies out of incubators. I am perfectly justified in not trusting the Western narrative. The same people that "know" that Uighurs are being oppressed, in 2003 they might have been the same ones that "knew" Saddam had WMDs.

How many Iraqis were killed? And then it turned out the West lied about WMDs. Just like they lied about babies being snatched from incubators. Just like they lied about the Lusitania. Just like they lied about who did 9/11. Just like they lied about Gulf of Tonkin. Just like they've lied numerous times. They lied so many times in the past but I'm supposed to believe them this time? I'm absolutely justified in not trusting them.

AbdiGeedi

You defend Washington while they don't even see you as a human.
The only major power that sees us as humans is the US. When you, guys, implement the basic freedoms for your own citizens and start accepting refugees in China, you can start yapping about Washington with substance.

Trending

Latest posts