Meanwhile in the UK...

Sol

?
Imagine this thing in the same room as your children :susp:

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

Its now mandatory in most UK primary schools for young kids to learn about LGBTQ issues.

Relationships education will be compulsory for all primary age pupils from September 2020. In addition, relationships and sex education (RSE) will be compulsory for all secondary age pupils and health education will be compulsory for all pupils.

Some organisations are opposed to the introduction of these subjects, or to some of the expected content set out in the statutory guidance for the subjects, and have been campaigning nationally against the subjects and organising locally to encourage parents to influence their schools’ teaching. The majority of the objections relate to the teaching of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) content, particularly in primary schools.

If this isn't considered to be a state funded agenda to brainwash young children into thinking sodomy and transsexuality is okay and acceptable at a young age then I don't know how anyone can argue for the latter.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Its now mandatory in most UK primary schools for young kids to learn about LGBTQ issues.

If this isn't considered to be a state funded agenda to brainwash young children into thinking sodomy and transsexuality is okay and acceptable at a young age then I don't know how anyone can argue for the latter.

They're doing it to educate at a young age being gay is ok.

Way too many LGBT youths lose their lives because of an intolerant society so I'm happy to see a change like this. Hopefully this will solve the issue of LGBT hate crimes by normalising it from a young age.

If you don't like the change you can always feel free to return to Somalia where the death penalty is still active.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Definitely not raising my kids here. Even if I marry a local ting imma frag they ass with me to a civilised Deen centered country.

:kanyehmm:
:gucciwhat:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Way too many LGBT youths lose their lives because of an intolerant society so I'm happy to see a change like this. Hopefully this will solve the issue of LGBT hate crimes by normalising it from a young age.

If you don't like the change you can always feel free to return to Somalia where the death penalty is still active.
Wallahi i knew u were always sus ur fruity bastard :camby:

this is devilish smh at least get a clown or batman smh

that would be normal and that would be cool. I would have loved to meet batman. why not have batman read to the kids? the kids don't want... whatever that creature in the picture is. the kids want batman. We have to let kids be kids.

So you're taking your son to drag queen story time? I guess you can take your son to go hang out with the drag queen and my son can go hang out with Batman.

Trending

Latest posts