ME.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Odd title isn't it? Well, i will tell YOU WHY! I want to talk about me for a moment. :)

WHY Am very cold? It seems i trust NO ONE but me? Today, i am ranting about my one specific issue. I don't get intimate with no one. An acquaintance recently made a BIG DEAL about me being "FAKE". But walaahi its not a matter of being fake. Its just a matter of me being overly suspicious. You see how the world is lost in translation? Or me, i guess?

This person said they have met me more than 4 times in a party or a gathering. The person claims i always say to them:

:) Hallooooowwww NICE TO MEET YOU. :)

And they will get irritated and correct me and say-- no no no - i met you many times.

Then i will get very nervous, and feel cornered and say---

Oh i am sorry huuuno. Allow my age to be very advanced & in fault. (while giving them a skanky side look like--why are u harassing me yaaqqee?)

1620146670706.png

Now i have changed my ways. I will no longer say

NICE TO MEET YOU HUUNO :)

I will say

ASSALAAM-ALLEIKUM WARAAX MAATUUL_LAAAHI WAA BARAAKATU :)

Hopefully the plea of this greeting emphasizing PEACE will inspire them to leave me in peace yaaqqqee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Odd title isn't it? Well, i will tell YOU WHY! I want to talk about me for a moment. :)

WHY Am very cold? It seems i trust NO ONE but me? Today, i am ranting about my one specific issue. I don't get intimate with no one. An acquaintance recently made a BIG DEAL about me being "FAKE". But walaahi its not a matter of being fake. Its just a matter of me being overly suspicious. You see how the world is lost in translation? Or me, i guess?

This person said they have met me more than 4 times in a party or a gathering. The person claims i always say to them:

:) Hallooooowwww NICE TO MEET YOU. :)

And they will get irritated and correct me and say-- no no no - i met you many times.

Then i will get very nervous, and feel cornered and say---

Oh i am sorry huuuno. Allow my age to be very advanced & in fault. (while giving them a skanky side look like--why are u harassing me yaaqqee?)

View attachment 183462

Now i have changed my ways. I will no longer say

NICE TO MEET YOU HUUNO :)

I will say

ASSALAAM-ALLEIKUM WARAAX MAATUUL_LAAAHI :)

Hopeful the plea of this greeting emphasizing PEACE will inspire them to leave me in peace yaaqqqee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are an interesting person, you post the most random sh@t i think of, i would love to meet you as a person, I hope you are not those crazy people with different personalities.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you are an interesting person, you post the most random sh@t i think of, i would love to meet you as a person, I hope you are not those crazy people with different personalities.

Thank you huuno. Can i ask you a question?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Actually i have 3 different personality.

Silent.

Talkative

And

Chatty

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But talkative and chatty is the same thing :confused:

Talkative is i am somber and serious. Intellectual. Chatty is i am high on sugar, chit chatting and gossiping until i crush