Me and Waraabe gotta hold this massive L on behalf of Somaliland ! Good grief! Why! Why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Third time this got posted but they wont flip out on you my nigga. #hyocriteassniggas #lmfao #newsworthsharing

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:...wallahi I am in tears.......wtf is wrong with these people, they will do anything for a bit of ictiraf...:pacspit:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:...wallahi I am in tears.......wtf is wrong with these people, they will do anything for a bit of ictiraf...:pacspit:

Neef ilaa neef

Do you even know what an honarary position is? It's only for advocacy not a real diplomat!
:camby:

Like @Xayd said this position is largely ceremonial so he can advocate in Europe. Lol I love how ppl use opportunities like this to bash Somaliland and it's ppl. Something as minute and insignificant as this will be equated with gaalnimo or gaalo ass kissing.

When in reality, you should be worried about the fact your national army is basically non existant, Amisom patrols your streets, Turkey owns your existence and HSM bows at the tomb of the unknown Kenyan soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts