McGregor vs Mayweather thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As the fight draws very near, I'm super buzzing for it. I recon, we're in for a hell of a show. Now of course there is the sh*t chance of the fight, not living upto its name and hype and going and ending in the same fashion, as the Pacman-Mayweather fight of two years ago. Let's hope not.

So who you fellas, rooting for? The obnoxious, arrogant Irishman or the obnoxious, arrogant AA?
To me, it's hard one to call. One's aggressive and attack minded, while the other is a defensive mastermind.
My money's on Mayweather, by a slight edge. He'll just about come out on top.

mayweather-mcgregor-ii.jpg

Jeesto

VIP
Can you imagine the ceeb that will follow the loss:damn:Mcgreggor is going to be scarred for life:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I root for McGregor Floyd is a good fighter But hes very boring to watch

Also Mayweather is already filthy rich
McGregor if he wins hed be looking @ a 100 million payday soo you know hes gonna be Killing it

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I root for McGregor Floyd is a good fighter But hes very boring to watch

Also Mayweather is already filthy rich
McGregor if he wins hed be looking @ a 100 million payday soo you know hes gonna be Killing it
This is like a handball player playing basketball. A futsal player playing football. There's no competition. It's literally the greatest defensive boxer of all time vs a nobody in boxing. That's like the best handball player going 1 on 1 with Dikembe Mutombo.

Mercury

VIP
This is like a handball player playing basketball. A futsal player playing football. There's no competition. It's literally the greatest defensive boxer of all time vs a nobody in boxing. That's like the best handball player going 1 on 1 with Dikembe Mutombo.

I know But still this could be different Floyd is used to fighting boxers not against an MMA fighter that can punch in weird in boxing how many you see go for superman punches

I know But still this could be different Floyd is used to fighting boxers not against an MMA fighter that can punch in weird in boxing how many you see go for superman punches
Maidans punch from super awkward angles (that's how he KO'd Broner) and Floyd beat him twice.

Connor would be knocked out immediately if he threw a superman punch. Literally leading with your chin with that punch.

Mercury

VIP
Maidans punch from super awkward angles (that's how he KO'd Broner) and Floyd beat him twice.

Connor would be knocked out immediately if he threw a superman punch. Literally leading with your chin with that punch.
I was tempted to bet on McGregor but Im just gonna watch if he wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending