Mayor of Burco city sends shots at Xasan Qoslaaye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
It's best if the Sacad Muse man Musa Bixi wins, that way a great fitna among the HY&HJ will be averted.

Bohol

VIP
Zayd I guess you don't know the history of Musa then he is the biggest instigator. I think if he wins it will be the final in the coffin for
Somaliland.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Zayd I guess you don't know the history of Musa then he is the biggest instigator. I think if he wins it will be the final in the coffin for
Somaliland.

I'm not really well informed about SL politics, a good leader who moderates well between peoples is needed.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Why would the HJ's raise hell if cirro wins? Because of his tribe? The whole SL including every sept of Isaaq was under HJ for the last 6 years..:obamatell:

Bohol

VIP
Why would the HJ's raise hell if cirro wins? Because of his tribe? The whole SL including every sept of Isaaq was under HJ for the last 6 years..:obamatell:

They can't otherwise they are gunna get fucked hard. It is in their interest to support Cirro.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When you have Dhulbahante saying something about burco when their own people are divided, either supporting somaliland, khatuumo , puntland or somalia. Set your mind up believe me I've never seen bunch of confused people in my life. Isaaqs are pro somaliland and united regardless of their political/sub qabiil conflicts unlike your people. Burco is in Somaliland and isaaq city period it wouldn't matter what side 2 sub clans of isaaqs live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending