Mayor of Burco city sends shots at Xasan Qoslaaye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

"This nigga has to crawl into a tank and yet he still has the nerve to talk to us, whilst I can walk about without no guards and go into any mosque, this nigga has to crawl into a beebee" :chrisfreshhah:

Nice try, I see you trying to sow discord within the duriyada, won't happen bruh.
Duriyada is a myth. One is Habar Xaabuusheed and the others are Dir. The animosity between Habar Jeclo and Habar Yonis is an obvious one. Burco is divided between Galbeed and Bari (West and East) sides.

waraabe

Your superior
Duriyada is a myth. One is Habar Xaabuusheed and the others are Dir. The animosity between Habar Jeclo and Habar Yonis is an obvious one. Burco is divided between Galbeed and Bari (West and East) sides.

That is cool you don't see them bring kenyan or xabashi to kill eachother like Darods tho

That is cool you don't see them bring kenyan or xabashi to kill eachother like Darods tho
They will. Currently, they're busy with dividing up the British Aid money that has been floating into Hargeisa since 1991. Once that comes to an end, the bullets will start flying.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

Your life is a myth bruh I'm not gonna let a goyim talk to me about my peoples.:camby:

waraabe

Your superior
They will. Currently, they're busy with dividing up the British Aid money that has been floating into Hargeisa since 1991. Once that comes to an end, the bullets will start flying.

Darods and excuses maxa kala haysta
Why do darod bring in foreigners to kill eachother

:kobeok:Just telling you like how it is. Burco is divided. Cold-war status.

Who told you this? It's only residential neighbourhoods that are divided with HJ residing in Bari and HY residing in galbeed but the rest is shared

Truth of the matter is today burco is a lit Isaaq city so we should be asking why can't all of Darood achieve this if only two subclans of Isaaq can?

Bohol

VIP
Correction guys. There is nothing called shared in Burco, I was there last year. Qasabka road in Central Burco divides West and East. For example Dahabshiil and HJ hotels are in east of the road while the H-Y businesses and hotels are in the west of the road, even the business district is not mixed in Burco. One of the reasons behind it is because nobody wants his property looted by the opposed clan if a war breaks out.

wLtJ9Pp.gif

Correction guys. There is nothing called shared in Burco, I was there last year. Qasabka road divides West and East. For example Dahabshiil
and HJ hotels are in east of the road while the H-Y businesses and hotels are in the west of the road, even in the business district is not mixed in
Burco.

wLtJ9Pp.gif
:damn:

waraabe

Your superior
Correction guys. There is nothing called shared in Burco, I was there last year. Qasabka road in Central Burco divides West and East. For example Dahabshiil and HJ hotels are in east of the road while the H-Y businesses and hotels are in the west of the road, even the business district is not mixed in Burco. One of the reasons behind it is because nobody wants his property looted by the opposed clan if a war breaks out.

wLtJ9Pp.gif
War isn't going to break out

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe Maybe but it is precaution like insurance. If Dahabshiil builds his buildings in West Burco he has no insurance they won't
be destroyed, so better build it where it has better chance of surviving.

uu4ppPz.png

Last edited:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
When you have Dhulbahante saying something about burco when their own people are divided, either supporting somaliland, khatuumo , puntland or somalia. Set your mind up believe me I've never seen bunch of confused people in my life. Isaaqs are pro somaliland and united regardless of their political/sub qabiil conflicts unlike your people. Burco is in Somaliland and isaaq city period it wouldn't matter what side 2 sub clans of isaaqs live.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts