Mayor Finish chairs security meeting before inauguration of president

Jungle

VIP

Why isnt Ali Jiko present at any of the security meetings and he is supposedly 'gudoomiye ku xigeenka amniga'.

Jungle

VIP
Notice how HSM hasn’t touched the military. :hahaidiot:
What do you mean touched the military? He hasnt done anything but name his close aides at Villa Somalia and Mahad Salaad at Nisa. Do you not see Omar Finish and Minister Abdullahi of PM Robles cabinet who are all still functioning. Naac naac nagala ag tag

What do you mean touched the military? He hasnt done anything but name his close aides at Villa Somalia and Mahad Salaad at Nisa. Do you not see Omar Finish and Minister Abdullahi of PM Robles cabinet who are all still functioning. Naac naac nagala ag tag
You can’t even change the villa Somalia theme song let alone do anything else, you’re a copy and pasted Somali. Naag baa tahay cilaan oo waxba umada weligii ku soo kordhin, go enjoy my accomplishments waryaa. Go back to donating to habibul malaayin, it’s you folks donating the most :hahaidiot:

Jungle

VIP
You can’t even change the villa Somalia theme song let alone do anything else, you’re a copy and pasted Somali. Naag baa tahay cilaan oo waxba umada weligii ku soo kordhin, go enjoy my accomplishments waryaa. Go back to donating to habibul malaayin, it’s you folks donating the most :hahaidiot:
Alright mate

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1654641307648.jpg

@Ozark @Dharbash Adeer is finished

Last edited:
... that your uncle Xijaar is done for. I've seen you speak of him many a time like he has pull in Muqdisho. Thats all, laangaab
A picture shows me he’s done APEgaal?

Even if he is, positions come and go. He was arresting you apes while you’re wives were still on the toilet so at least he got some work done. :manny:

Why isnt Ali Jiko present at any of the security meetings and he is supposedly 'gudoomiye ku xigeenka amniga'.

Ali Jiko too busy with the donation commite for Farmajos future house .
This was by far the worst banadir administration. Other then al xaaji sudi yalaxow most beesha daud are quite about the incompetent work done by filish and beesha ceyr are quite about the nacas ali jiko shenanigans .
President HSM needs to do solid and take the mayorship from beesha daud and give it to reer mataan or other galmax likewise beesha ceyr should lose gudomiye ku xigeenka amniga and put other HG subs or even murursade imo

... that your uncle Xijaar is done for. I've seen you speak of him many a time like he has pull in Muqdisho. Thats all, laangaab

On 2nd thought @Ozark maybe Qoslaaye should keep Xijaar and use him to arrest opposition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After reconsidering I think Qoslasye should keep Xijaar but keep a short leash on him and make it look like Qoslaaye is not monopolizing things for beesha dhexe

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ali Jiko too busy with the donation commite for Farmajos future house .
This was by far the worst banadir administration. Other then al xaaji sudi yalaxow most beesha daud are quite about the incompetent work done by filish and beesha ceyr are quite about the nacas ali jiko shenanigans .
President HSM needs to do solid and take the mayorship from beesha daud and give it to reer mataan or other galmax likewise beesha ceyr should lose gudomiye ku xigeenka amniga and put other HG subs or even murursade imo
Don’t punish me man. Ali yarow has literally zero street cred among my people. Wallahi this man is hated beyond belief, till this day he’s dickriding begging for welfare payments to Farmajo, shame shame.

Sacad deserve to be rewarded tho

Don’t punish me man. Ali yarow has literally zero street cred among my people. Wallahi this man is hated beyond belief, till this day he’s dickriding begging for welfare payments to Farmajo, shame shame.

Sacad deserve to be rewarded tho

Kkkk
There is nobody more pro ceyr or pro my abtis isaaq daud on here then me laakin these sacrifices will push beesha to be more competent and will push the odayaals to make the right choices for the citizens as a whole .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
On 2nd thought @Ozark maybe Qoslaaye should keep Xijaar and use him to arrest opposition

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After reconsidering I think Qoslasye should keep Xijaar but keep a short leash on him and make it look like Qoslaaye is not monopolizing things for beesha dhexe

Hijar is finished, he has made too many enemies and HSM will be aware of that. Also he’ll need an excuse to get rid of all the top brass of the military and police.

He will announce a reshuffle in one go and spend all his capital. Otherwise if he leaves Hijar, it will be problematic for HSM to remove odawa and qaroole

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Kkkk
There is nobody more pro ceyr or pro my abtis isaaq daud on here then me laakin these sacrifices will push beesha to be more competent and will push the odayaals to make the right choices for the citizens as a whole .
I low-key agree. Cali Yare demoting us would send a warning to beesha in future but let’s not forget most Ceyr came clutch. Indhacadde was very important on defending the mucaarad when Odawa and Sadaq Jon were running rampant before badbaada qaran. When Farmaajo was showing his strength AAW was out their alone for a year as opposition.

If anyone should be rewarded however it’s Sacad from HG.

Even if he is, positions come and go. He was arresting you apes while you’re wives were still on the toilet so at least he got some work done. :manny:
For a person who’s people is oppressed dogs in SL and are political tools for Puntland at their own expense you got some nerve talking like that you homeless bastard

Jungle

VIP

Miskiin laangaab, you have no say anywhere in Somalia.