maya jama

Its not a delusion. I never said Maya looks full Somali. She doesn't look North African either. But she does look more Somali leaning than the mixes I have seen.

What I said chiefly relates to Somali features but I guess you're conveniently ignoring that in favour of your paradigm.
I'm familiar with how NA people look & the range of phenotypes they have and she could pass for them, but that's besides the point. The truth is she does not look like the average Somali, no amount of wishful thinking will change that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm familiar with how NA people look & the range of phenotypes they have and she could pass for them, but that's besides the point. The truth is she does not look like the average Somali, no amount of wishful thinking will change that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the point I made was hamtic features are not Somali features. We can agree on that. And that we have our own set of looks. They don't make them as saan dhuuban as us no matter how much you protest. :rollseyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, the point I made was hamtic features are not Somali features. We can agree on that. And that we have our own set of looks. They don't make them as saan dhuuban as us no matter how much you protest. :rollseyes:

I know plenty of NA and they tend to have hooked or bulbous noses. They don't look like us remotely. Maya Jama looks like a lightskin Somali.

I know plenty of NA and they tend to have hooked or bulbous noses. They don't look like us remotely. Maya Jama looks like a lightskin Somali.
Of course they don't look like Somalis. Hooked/bulbous noses are largely absent from North African people, it's usually a lot more common amongst Middle-Easterners/West Asians.

Of course they don't look like Somalis. Hooked/bulbous noses are largely absent from NA people, it's usually a lot more common amongst Middle-Easterners/West Asians.

Its 100% as common in Middle Easteners as it is in North Africans. Its super rare to see one with thin,small noses like Somalis do. I grew up with both groups in London and its as common as rain.

Jungle

VIP
Leave maya tf alone man she got a slot on bbc1 with peter crouch i believe every other night. She putting on for all somalis cause when them british see her they see us and tge people she dontliok mali are missing, she look full somali to me.

Leave maya tf alone man she got a slot on bbc1 with peter crouch i believe every other night. She putting on for all somalis cause when them british see her they see us and tge people she dontliok mali are missing, she look full somali to me.

I prefer her being on Primetime TV over Barkhad Abdi hands down.

Gambar

VIP
The thing bout her she aint even a shit person lol. She goofy, likeable n all that. I been rockin with her from she was doing shitty docs for 5s other channels. She been grindin for years.
True, she’s very bubbly. I like her personality.

The thing bout her she aint even a shit person lol. She goofy, likeable n all that. I been rockin with her from she was doing shitty docs for 5s other channels. She been grindin for years.

I remember her when she was doing wacky youtube videos. She's quite grounded and doesn't take herself too serious.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
She looks 100% Somali. She doesn’t even look mixed. The only unusual part for me is her super straight hair. Even with soft hair Somali hair almost always has a curl or wave. That’s the only thing that makes me remember she’s not fully Somali.

She looks 100% Somali. She doesn’t even look mixed. The only unusual part for me is her super straight hair. Even with soft hair Somali hair almost always has a curl or wave. That’s the only thing that makes me remember she’s not fully Somali.

Haven't you heard of a hair straightener?

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts