maya jama

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have seen Sacad muuse who are same complextion as Maya Jama and are not mixed.

Her mom looks like maya Jama She looks Welish to me.

But I don't know where the Swedish claim is coming from. The Welsh, Irish and Scots can have that dark phenotype though.

But I don't know where the Swedish claim is coming from. The Welsh, Irish and Scots can have that dark phenotype though.
Most seamen married Welish people.

Maya mom is pretty but doesnt have sweidish features.Also Who said Swedish women are pretty look at Abba

The only atteactive part of swedes is the blue eye and blonde hair but the face is very average.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most seamen married Welish people.

Maya mom is pretty but doesnt have sweidish features.Also Who said Swedish women are pretty look at Abba

The only atteactive part of swedes is the blue eye and blonde hair but the face is very average.

I said nothing about Swedes being better looking. And I find nothing inherently attractive about coloured eyes nor hair. Just stating she doesn't look partially Swedish. And my exposure to the few half Somalis I've seen are more cadaan leaning like @reer mentioned.

reer

VIP
I said nothing about Swedes being better looking. And I find nothing inherently attractive about coloured eyes nor hair. Just stating she doesn't look partially Swedish. And my exposure to the few half Somalis I've seen is to more cadaan leaning ones like @reer mentioned.
half cadaans usually look arab latino (or white with brown eyes) but i rarely seen full cadaan looking ones.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
half cadaans usually look arab latino (or white with brown eyes) but i rarely seen full cadaan looking ones.

Its hard to label them but generally olive and often racially ambigious. They don't look dhego case phenotype wise. Nor hispanic (its a large group of assortedly admixed groups). I've seen more outliers. Don't know why?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Maya's mother is not ethnically Swedish in the stereotypical sense. :dead: No blonde hair nor blue eyes. Looks very ethnically mixed.

View attachment 150050
Maya's full Somali Grandparents + father when young.
View attachment 150049

Obviously shes a mix of both but very Somali leaning relative to the mixed Somalis I've seen.
British Somaliland Isaaqs from Bristol.

That is a nice vintage photo.:banderas:

Maya Jama can pass for full Somali, she looks just like her ayeeyo.

Screenshot 2020-11-01 at 17.42.00.png

Maya also looks similar to this FULL MJ (Cusman Maxamoud) model, Jawahir Ahmed

Yes, most Somalis have a specific look but every Somali person surely has a few relatives that have this same pale phenotype. I have seen this in many MJ families, some of you need to stop speaking for all Somalis.

maxresdefault.jpg

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
You guys really lied to yourselves if you think maya looks Somali :mjlol::mjlol:I’m not dismissing the fact that there are lightskin Somalis out there btw. She looks North African/arab.

You guys really lied to yourselves if you think maya looks Somali :mjlol::mjlol:I’m not dismissing the fact that there are lightskin Somalis out there btw. She looks North African/arab.

I've seen it in my own family. I have pure Somali relatives who are that pale with long hair.
Not all Somalis look the same, if you don't see it in your own circles, fine but what is true for you, is not true for us all.

My family has Arab Salax genes, but I still consider that full Somali.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I've seen it in my own family. I have pure Somali relatives are that pale with long hair.
Not all Somalis look the same, if you don't see it in your own circles, fine but what is true for you, is not true for us all.

My family has Arab Salax genes, but I still consider that full Somali.
“But I still consider that full somali” gtfo coon ass:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

The same way some Somalis look fully Nilotic, some Somalis don't look out of place in North Africa. Remember, Somali genes are clearly an ancient mix and some people will have some "throwback" genes.

Just because an ethnic Somali doesn't look "stereotypical" Somali, doesn't make them any more or less Somali.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Arab Salax are Somali, I mistook you for a normal adult when I responded to you but clearly you don't know how to have civilised discourse, enjoy my ignore list. I don't interact with "dhoocilo".
So what was with the “i still consider that full somali”. Don’t get upset :mjlol: You wouldn’t of said that if you did. And now ur crying because I called you out for it. Think before you type laxyahey.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts