maya jama

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Y’all telling me this looks full Somali 💀

View attachment 150025

if yall southerners can accept bantus and 90% dna arab somali reer xamar banadaris as somali, why is it so hard to accept this isaaq girl who is somali through her dad, and shares similar somali phenotype with us?

clearly isaaqphobia

some of yall hate of beesha waqooyi is perplexing!
tenor (66).gif

if yall southerners can accept bantus and 90% dna arab somali reer xamar banadaris as somali, why is it so hard to accpe this isaaq girl who is somali through her dad, and shares similar somali phenotype with us?

clearly isaaqphobia
I never said I don’t except her I just said she looks more mixed damn why do you always get so hurt in the feelings 😕

Exactly, search up Somalia and see what the majority of the people there, those are what somalis look like
Tf the average Somali does not look like what comes out when you google Somalia. The sickest and most unfortunate looking Somalis come out since the media what’s the world to think Somalis are sick and ugly.

x z

Period Somali boys make sure to breed more cute half Somali boys so the future generations can have attractive men.

the somalis i find good looking are the somali full ones. the mixed look like the other race, and feels too ajnabi to me, which in case if im gonna date out might aswell fully jump ship, not deal with a half faarax sdlmadmkldm

Tf the average Somali does not look like what comes out when you google Somalia. The sickest and most unfortunate looking Somalis come out since the media what’s the world to think Somalis are sick and ugly.
Search up Somalis not and discard the obvious stereotypical starving african photos, check out vlogs of people going to Somalia on YouTube if you like, or just go to Somalia average Joe there doesn't look like what people here are making them out to be

x z

That's why cadaan dudes make the most dangerous incels. That entitlement :wow:

true. cadaan inceIs will shoot up your school or follow u home and rape u. somali inceI will insult u on a anonymous account and be hidden in the 'show more replies' section of tweets aknldsfsdjkfdsfv.

thats why i dont really take somali inceIs seriously, they not harming anyone. if anythin, theyre the ones hurting and need help

true. cadaan inceIs will shoot up your school or follow u home and rape u. somali inceI will insult u on a anonymous account and be hidden in the 'show more replies' section of tweets aknldsfsdjkfdsfv.

thats why i dont really take somali inceIs seriously, they not harming anyone. if anythin, theyre the ones hurting and need help
Even those half cadaans are sus like Elliott Rodger. I remember in his manifesto he was bytching about how his black friend who "descended from slaves" got white girls while he was stuck in inceldom :deadmanny:

I dont know whats the hype of Maya Jama leave her alone she looks average somali.Are tou sure her mom was not mixed?
Here is a pure Somali Ogaden woman not mixed.

If you are going to marry outside your people make sure they look good like hispanics.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Maya's mother is not ethnically Swedish in the stereotypical sense. :dead: No blonde hair nor blue eyes. Looks very ethnically mixed.

Screenshot_20201031-225741.jpg

Maya's full Somali Grandparents + father when young.
Screenshot_20201031-225547.jpg

Obviously shes a mix of both but very Somali leaning relative to the mixed Somalis I've seen.