Maya Jama the Infamous Half Swedish Half Somali presenter who never used to claim Somali cause its "embarrasing" wishes you all a Independence Day

doesnt matter. Somalia is divided and certain places belong to certain people. Specially after the war this has become even more obvious

My point is, the only reason why Xamar belongs to the Hawiyes is because that is there original deegaan for at least 300 years. What other deegaan do Gadabursi have, but Somaliland?

This has nothing to do with just the war. Pre-war, i'm sure an MJ from Xamar or a Marehan knew that Xamar wasn't their ancestral home.

My point is, the only reason why Xamar belongs to the Hawiyes is because that is there original deegaan for at least 300 years. What other deegaan do Gadabursi have, but Somaliland?

This has nothing to do with just the war. Pre-war, i'm sure an MJ from Xamar or a Marehan knew that Xamar wasn't their ancestral home.
And after the war they took peoples houses and never returned them saying it’s their city. Including my families home. Even if they live there, they have not much say in somalialand. Isaaq runs the place. I want somalia to be divided on qabil. It’s the only way it can work. Hawiye can keep xamar, but if they want to keep all the resources from rest of Somali. Then rest should seek independence

And after the war they took peoples houses and never returned them saying it’s their city. Including my families home. Even if they live there, they have not much say in somalialand. Isaaq runs the place. I want somalia to be divided on qabil. It’s the only way it can work. Hawiye can keep xamar, but if they want to keep all the resources from rest of Somali. Then rest should seek independence

Taking people's homes is Moryaan behaviour. I hope Somalia learns to put qabil to the side and realise the only way shit is going to work is if everyone works together.

Unfortunately, we have regressed. We have the mentality of a nomad in the 1800s who only lived with his clan and only had loyalty for his clan.

Taking people's homes is Moryaan behaviour. I hope Somalia learns to put qabil to the side and realise the only way shit is going to work is if everyone works together.

Unfortunately, we have regressed. We have the mentality of a nomad in the 1800s who only lived with his clan and only had loyalty for his clan.
Somalia is full of moriyaans. I don’t know last time you were there. But for me 2 years ago and I don’t see bright future. The people have no morals and is al about themselves. Everyone is a crock and everything has a price.

Trending