Maya Jama the Infamous Half Swedish Half Somali presenter who never used to claim Somali cause its "embarrasing" wishes you all a Independence Day

Apollo

VIP
People can change their mind and become different.

She was young when she said or thought those things.

She is more mature now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
puntland belongs to mj and somalialand belongs to isaaq. But we have to be pc and say it belongs to everyone living there and we all equals.

fk political correctness
1593621366932.png

Jay u can be political correct huuno, u work in HR.

I am a free bird

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
How do you manage to make every thread about Sland my guy :mjlol:
This nigga is obessed wallahi u ask him how are u he answers with i would feel much better if siad barre didnt destroy hargeisa

Okey... did u know today is somalia independence day

He replies with which somalia the somaliland or the amisom
Nacalaa jabooty such a irrelevant country most somalis even thinks its just a city in somalia :mindblown:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
influenced by maddows? if he murdered someone thats him he did that shit.
white men really have you lot by the balls lmfao
When I mean madows I mean gangs which were majority madow.

It was the Aggi Crew.Nayaa she's from my city(Bristol) and also went to my school.:umwhat:

You're reer burge

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Glad to see her change her mind about Somalia, I don't really blame her with her dad being a dead beat Somali nacas and living in a Somali-phobic UK.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
puntland belongs to mj and somalialand belongs to isaaq. But we have to be pc and say it belongs to everyone living there and we all equals.

I feel you sxb, we have to be pc as well and say Mogadishu belongs to everyone but we all know unuka leh

Trending

Latest posts