Maya Jama is a SOMALILANDER

Sol

?
This is the most pathetic thread I've ever seen on this accursed website :bell: Shame on both sides you really have sunken so low when your pride is based on which team X "celeb" reps, do you really have nothing going for you? :farmajoyaab:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
30% arguing about her tribe (her dad is Habr Awal, but that's irrelevant as he was in jail most of her life, just as tribe is irrelevant to Ayan Hersi, Nurudin Farah, and every other person out there doing unSomali things - every tribe has messed up people, but one person doesn't equal a tribe ffs)
20% saying she's gaal
25% men insulting women from other tribes from behind a computer screen, inadvertently making their own tribe look made
15% man from her tribe foolishly idolizing her gaalnimo and being proud of her
10% about converting Somali names into cadaan ones (the only comments I like)

Three pages devoted to talking about some random woman

:pacspit:
I idolise her as the near-ideal SOMALILANDER. I think that if she wasn’t gaal and Muslim I would respect her more. I can’t judge on her gaalnimo because it is Allah whom judges others not I sxb.:it0tdo8:

Invader

This is the most pathetic thread I've ever seen on this accursed website :bell: Shame on both sides you really have sunken so low when your pride is based on which team X "celeb" reps, do you really have nothing going for you? :farmajoyaab:
I’m just saying that she remembers Independence Day and that she’s from Somaliland. I’d like to say that I’m stating facts instead of making some click bait like @Grigori Rasputin

Invader

Ilhan is a political figure she can't say certain things or do certain things in public

Maya Jama is a ***** no wonder she is a lander lool
cool you can’t piss me off but I’ll show you something to make your day.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maya Jama’s mother is a gypsy from Sweden and her father is an alcoholic jailbird. I don’t know why anyone would be proud of claiming her, she also said she hated being Somali and told people she was mixed with white and Jamaican.

Trending