Maya Jama is a SOMALILANDER

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Of course she is, what else would you call a Christian Somali? :icon lol:
There are Christian Somalis and we can’t deny this subject. They were either influenced by their Christian parent or descendants of baptised Somalis from British French and Italian Somaliland. She was influenced by her Swedish mother. I respect all Somalis but you need to understand that we are Somali regardless of religion or Qabil. She is Somali oh remember when we worshipped Waaq:ftw9nwa:

There are Christian Somalis and we can’t deny this subject. They were either influenced by their Christian parent or descendants of baptised Somalis from British French and Italian Somaliland. She was influenced by her Swedish mother. I respect all Somalis but you need to understand that we are Somali regardless of religion or Qabil. She is Somali oh remember when we worshipped Waaq:ftw9nwa:

It’s not me who you need to convince but the secessionists amongst you :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think Maya Jama may have come from Somaliland. First reason is that she posts tweets about Somaliland’s independence.
Her Father was also born in the U.K. this means his parents must’ve come from British Somaliland and have settled in the U.K. this is why you can see why Mayas father hasn’t been deported. I think that why she is a Lander.

She has never made a tweet about Somalia’s independence.:ohhh:

Another Somaliland celebrity :obama:even though she’s half she still remembers our independence day:mjohreally:Something Puntland can’t copy:rejoice:
But guys this a THEORY a SOMALILANDER THEORY!

is she even a muslim before question her nationality?
obama.png

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why are Somalis so eager to claim maya jim jams but you don’t seem white swedes claiming her :patrice:

Trending