Maya Jama Is A Somalilander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Stop ruining my day with clan nonsense

somaliland.gif

:rejoice:

There is two things in life that is king: Clan and the mighty Dollar.

I support my Sacad Yoonis uncle - Ibrahim Idle Salebaan -The Supreme Chief Justice of Somalia.:salute:

Ibraahim-Iidle-Saleebaan-300x225.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
my god, qabil is truly a disease:faysalwtf:

why on earth are the habro fighting now, i thought we were on the same side

so what comes after habar whatever? do sub sub sub clans beef too:jcoleno:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol you need to speak with Somalis back home then. The closer they are the more they hate each other. :tacky:

Lol you need to speak with Somalis back home then. The closer they are the more they hate each other. :tacky:
no, I'm good, this website is disappointing me enough, i don't need to hear that nonsense in real life :kanyehmm:

honestly though, what kind of backwards shit is this... i can somewhat understand the qabiil beefs, but why the hell did we decide to divide ourselves even further? :mindblown:

how the hell are we ever going to fix this?
if Somaliland ever gets independence, that means inter-qabiil fights will soon follow. I mean, there's no independence in sight and you already have people like @Duke of Bohol who would throw in the fact that habar yunis owns it, even if the subject is a little dirt road:kanyehmm:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
A lot of habash is c

I watched a YouTube vid with her middle aged uncle casually drinking a pint.

:what1:

I've never seen anything like that. Usually the older Somalis that drink don't do so in public. Are they Christian?
Send the link :feedme:
There is two things in life that is king: Clan and the mighty Dollar.

I support my Sacad Yoonis uncle - Ibrahim Idle Salebaan -The Supreme Chief Justice of Somalia.:salute:

Ibraahim-Iidle-Saleebaan-300x225.jpg
Wasnt he the same guy that got exposed for having black dildos in his office?

Bohol

VIP
@sahersi You need to wake up from the deep sleep. It seems you're a political novice. Somalilanders are no different
than other Somalis, I don't know what you expected.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Wadaads are the biggest cons saxiib

This tbh

Wadaads are biggest freaks ever, a wadaad who lived nearby us told his wife everytime they make love they be killing an infidel so dude wreck the pussy till it was dysfunctional and she went gynecologist and doc told her to stop it. Word has it dude used to beat it around 10x a day :faysalwtf:

waraabe

Your superior
This tbh

Wadaads are biggest freaks ever, a wadaad who lived nearby us told his wife everytime they make love they be killing an infidel so dude wreck the pussy till it was dysfunctional and she went gynecologist and doc told her to stop it. Word has it dude used to beat it around 10x a day :faysalwtf:

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending