Maya Jama Is A Somalilander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allahu akbar:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: mo farrah, rageh omar, maya jama ... list is getting longer

Don't forget that World Remit founder, Ismail Ahmed, is a proud lander based in the UK.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...tech-chief-aims-to-upend-a-444-billion-market

ismail-ahmed-worldremit3.jpg

Also 7th most influential BLACK briton:lolbron:

Hey! Landers first, habar awal 2nd.

At least we have the elegant gx queen as councillor for Lawrence Hill, Bristol:wow:

Capture2.JPG
It doesn't matter what someone's qabil is what matters is being a Lander first
I could have mentioned that the richest woman in Africa is Habar Yonis for example

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Just because she's dating a black guy makes her a ? Wallahi these faraxs are so bitter. Maybe if her father didn't run away from his responsibilities like AA men she would be Muslim. :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Somali men need to stop having children with gaal women and then leaving. :faysalwtf:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Just because she's dating a black guy makes her a ? Wallahi these faraxs are so bitter. Maybe if her father didn't run away from his responsibilities like AA men she would be Muslim. :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Somali men need to stop having children with gaal women and then leaving. :faysalwtf:
Dhoocil xun :susp:

Bohol

VIP
It doesn't matter what someone's qabil is what matters is being a Lander first
I could have mentioned that the richest woman in Africa is Habar Yonis for example

Stop being delusional. "Lander" is a colonial creation while clans existed for thousands of years. Clan is more important.

I wouldn't call her a but how would you describe someone that's famous for dating mid-level UK rappers?

She's like Amber Rose: top tier rappers aren't fucking with her money grubbing ass.:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.