Maya Jama dumps Madow Stormzy

@VixR

Donald Trump wanted to purchase Greenland from DK.. Then the danish prime Minister told him that's a crazy idea, next day he cancels his scheduled state visit .. Him and a former Danish PM is also having a small twitter war :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

no somali man will touch her with a tenfoot pool after having that, the moon probably has shallower craters than whats between her legs

Lets be real, i don't think Maya is interested in being with a Somali guy. She can pull any other guys with actual wealth and fame. The delusions on sspot is funny to see.

Lets be real, i don't think Maya is interested in being with a Somali guy. She can pull any other guys with actual wealth and fame. The delusions on sspot is funny to see.
Pffft, I doubt it takes much too smash a chick that drinks alcohol. Some Mali niggas got enough game to give back shots to this chick in a hotel room after a night of drinking.

And she’s a radio personality, any doctor/businessman is a upgrade to her, they make way more money then her exes and her included. Let’s not overate her now :comeon:

Pffft, I doubt it takes much too smash a chick that drinks alcohol. Some Mali niggas got enough game to give back shots to this chick in a hotel room after a night of drinking.

And she’s a radio personality, any doctor/businessman is a upgrade to her, they make way more money then her exes and her included. Let’s not overate her now :comeon:

The average doctor in the UK does not make more than a rapper/presenter. That is a fact. Stormzy is a million year and many talented presenters in their career end up making millions. Say what you want to say about Maya but she is a talented presenter and has worked with MTV and has presented the MOBOs, has had her own documentary with more lined up and she is still in her early/mid twenties. Don't forget she has endorsements as well, which pays a lot.

No, you cannot smash any woman that drinks alcohol. You sound like a 17 yr old.

The average doctor in the UK does not make more than a rapper/presenter. That is a fact. Stormzy is a million year and many talented presenters in their career end up making millions. Say what you want to say about Maya but she is a talented presenter and has worked with MTV and has presented the MOBOs, has had her own documentary with more lined up and she is still in her early/mid twenties.

No, you cannot smash any woman that drinks alcohol. You sound like a 17 yr old.
I don’t know about UK since I’m from the states but doctors, surgeons make tons of cash. And I don’t believe for 1 second British artists make even close to a million dollars. It takes so much streams and record sales to achieve that plus when the labels own your music, it’s that much harder. Which leaves us touring, artists make the bulk of their money here and unless your an high demand American artist, you don’t make enough money on your shows and if they do, these British artists not booked enough to get that. Add in high Uk taxes, agent fees. You get my point.

As for smashing chicks that drink alcohol, I did say the dudes in question would have to have game, which I’m 100% sure enough Mali niggas have. Unless you think different?

Like I said, let’s not overate her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
9914.jpg

I don’t know about UK since I’m from the states but doctors, surgeons make tons of cash. And I don’t believe for 1 second British artists make even close to a million dollars. It takes so much streams and record sales to achieve that plus when the labels own your music, it’s that much harder. Which leaves us touring, artists make the bulk of their money here and unless your an high demand American artist, you don’t make enough money on your shows and if they do, these British artists not booked enough to get that. Add in high Uk taxes, agent fees. You get my point.

As for smashing chicks that drink alcohol, I did say the dudes in question would have to have game, which I’m 100% sure enough Mali niggas have. Unless you think different?

Like I said, let’s not overate her.

Doctors in the UK on Average make £70,000 a yr. Stormzy is already a multimillionaire and Maya now has a networth of £1.5 million. The average Somali business man and doctor in the UK do not have anything close to that. Like I said you and the rest on sspot are delusional.

Doctors in the UK on Average make £70,000 a yr. Stormzy is already a multimillionaire and Maya now has a networth of £1.5 million. The average Somali business man and doctor in the UK do not have anything close to that. Like I said you and the rest on sspot are delusional.
Stormzy a multi millionaire? :camby:
Maya jama makes at most 6 figures a year so lol at 1.5 million

Must be the optimistic American in me that thinks highly of myself and my brethren’s over on this side of the Atlantic.

And wow at physicians only making 70 grand in the Uk. Thank god I live here. I would kill myself after having all this debt from med school to make only 70 G.

Come on sis.....you make her sound like she is a huge tv and radio star. She is a minor radio and tv presenter in very very small shows. No way she makes more than doctors. She does 3 hours fridays and 3 hours Saturday in radio. And was co host in a tiny show in channel 4. Thats like once week

Come on sis.....you make her sound like she is a huge tv and radio star. She is a minor radio and tv presenter in very very small shows. No way she makes more than doctors. She does 3 hours fridays and 3 hours Saturday in radio. And was co host in a tiny show in channel 4. Thats like once week

She has other jobs. Modeling, vogue interviews etc .She is paid a lot for these.

VixR

Veritas
She’s right. Her net worth is an estimated 1.5 million. I looked it up. Like with most things on here, Somalispot is delusional on this too.

Ain’t no drug strong enough to convince me British rappers and radio personalities make money in the 7 figures. British actors start making real money when they crossover to America. In England, forget about it.

She has other jobs. Modeling, vogue interviews etc .She is paid a lot for these.

She does a lot of small hustles. But tv and radio work isnt great pay unless you are big. A lot of her radio gigs are on and off. She does small tv jobs that last bit then moves on. If you go to people in the street and ask who is Maya Jama. Most wont know and the obes who know most will say stormyz girlfriend.

She's a presenter on MTV, chanel 4 and BBC radio, plus she has endorsements, an ambassador for Adidas and GAP and has endorsements for pretty little things. For a person in their early to mid twenties she is doing well. She also hosted the MOBOs. Like come on Jaydaan. I'm just being real here.

I looked it up, she has a networth of 1.5 million. If loveisland contestants end up making 500,000 to a million after a couple of yrs of leaving the villa due to endorsements, what makes you think Maya wont?? Like she is a presenter, radio personality and has endorsements on the side.

Trending

Latest posts